• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Design a Flyer for Breast Cancer Fundraiser Hosted by Pampered Chef

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser for breast cancer is easy and open to the public. There is no cost to attend, but donations are appreciated. The fundraiser will feature a variety of kitchen and cooking products, including special pink items to support breast cancer awareness. If you are unable to attend, you can still make a donation or purchase products online to support the cause.
Robynchefcanada
Anyone good at making flyers or have one that i can use. I am hosting a huge breast cancer fundraiser with PC as well as other "crafts and trades". I am sooooo not handy with photoshop or stuff like that..if anyone has any ideas on where to get something I can even just change a bit... i'd be SOOO GREATFUL!!!!!

Have you searched the HWC flyers in the Files section? I saw several very nice ones the other day.

Hey there! I'm not the best at making flyers, but I know Canva is a great website for creating designs and flyers. They have templates for fundraisers and charity events that you can easily customize. You can also try checking out graphic design websites like Fiverr or Upwork, where you can hire a professional to create a custom flyer for your breast cancer fundraiser. Good luck with your event!

1. How can I host a Pampered Chef fundraiser for breast cancer?

Hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser for breast cancer is easy! Simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and they will provide you with all the necessary materials and support to organize the event.

2. Can anyone attend the fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can attend the fundraiser! It is open to the public and we encourage everyone to come and support this important cause.

3. Is there a cost to attend the fundraiser?

No, there is no cost to attend the fundraiser. However, donations are greatly appreciated and all funds raised will go towards breast cancer research and support.

4. What kind of products will be featured at the fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, utensils, and small appliances. There will also be special pink products available for purchase to support breast cancer awareness.

5. How can I get involved if I am unable to attend the fundraiser?

If you are unable to attend the fundraiser, you can still support the cause by making a donation or purchasing Pampered Chef products online. You can also spread the word and encourage others to attend the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Jammie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies