• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Flyer to Guide Hosts on Who to Invite to Their Show?

In summary, a "Flyer for Host" is a customizable promotional tool offered by Pampered Chef for hosts to invite friends and family to their party and showcase popular products. It can be obtained by scheduling a party with a consultant and can be customized with personal information. Hosts can earn free and discounted products by using the flyer and it can be used for both in-person and virtual parties.
AmyP
Does anyone have a flyer for host giving them ideas on who to invite to their show? I think this would be a good idea for that host who always says they dont know who to invite!

Amy

I would be interested in this too!!!! :)

Do you have the guest list in a flash? This is what I use.

Attachments

• GuestListinaFlash.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 529
Thanks so much! Thats exactly what I needed!

Amy

no problem.

Here is the one I use

Attachments

• 50peoplein5minutes (Kitchen).doc
    104 KB · Views: 362

What is a "Flyer for Host"?

A "Flyer for Host" is a promotional tool offered by Pampered Chef to our hosts. It is a customizable flyer that they can use to invite their friends and family to their party and showcase some of our popular products. This flyer also includes information about the host rewards they can earn by hosting a party.

How do I get a "Flyer for Host"?

Once you schedule a party with a Pampered Chef consultant, they will provide you with a link to access and customize your "Flyer for Host". It is a digital flyer that you can easily share with your guests via email or social media.

Can I add my own information to the "Flyer for Host"?

Yes, you can! The "Flyer for Host" is completely customizable, so you can add your party date, time, location, and any other information you want to include. You can also add a personal message to your guests to make the invitation more personal.

What can I earn as a host by using the "Flyer for Host"?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales made at your party. The more sales your party generates, the more rewards you can earn. The "Flyer for Host" includes information about the host rewards program and how your guests can help you earn these rewards.

Can I use the "Flyer for Host" for virtual parties?

Absolutely! The "Flyer for Host" is a great tool for both in-person and virtual parties. You can easily share the flyer with your guests through email or social media, and they can place their orders directly through the link provided on the flyer. This makes it convenient for both you and your guests to host a successful virtual party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• megara2688
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
megara2688
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies