• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Cheese Bistro Set? Look no further!

In summary, a person's friend wants to purchase a bistro set that is now discontinued. They live in TX and found the set on the person's website. The person can still place an order for the set until the end of March, with direct shipping. Another person suggests using a regular cheese knife or a color coated tomato knife for Velveeta. Someone else offers to sell a brand new Cheese Bistro set.
urbnk8
Of course, my friend wants one now that they are discontinued. She lives in TX and she went to my website to check out knives. The bistro set is pictured with the bamboo reversible cheese board, and thats the one she wants! So, I figured before I told her that they weren't available, I would try here.

You can place an individual order for February until the end of March, as long as they are still in stock. She just has to pay direct shipping.

wadesgirl said:
You can place an individual order for February until the end of March, as long as they are still in stock. She just has to pay direct shipping.

Thank you! I didn't know that!

Speaking of the cheese bistro being discontinued - is there any other tool that works with velveeta cheese????

CindysPChef said:
Speaking of the cheese bistro being discontinued - is there any other tool that works with velveeta cheese????

I would assume our regular cheese knife would, but I've never tried it. I don't know why it wouldn't... You can either slice or plane with it. HTH

Tammy

CindysPChef said:

I use the color coated tomato knife and it is amazing! I was able to cut it into really small cubes and it didn't get all smooshed or stuck to the knife.

RaggedyAunt said:
I would assume our regular cheese knife would, but I've never tried it. I don't know why it wouldn't... You can either slice or plane with it. HTH

Tammy

I personally do not like it forVelveeta. It works better than a regular knife but not great. I have an old wire chesse slicer that I got somewhere, that I use on velveeta to slice.

Thanks for the advice - I will try the green knife tonight. Any others with ideas - would love to hear from ya.

Cindy

I have a brand new Cheese Bistro set in the box if anyone needs it.

dannyzmom said:
I have a brand new Cheese Bistro set in the box if anyone needs it.

For how much?

P.S. We're shivering from the TOP of Lake Superior!!

Related to Need a Cheese Bistro Set? Look no further!

1. What is included in the Iso: Cheese Bistro Set?

The Iso: Cheese Bistro Set includes a bamboo cheese board, a stainless steel cheese knife, and a ceramic cheese marker set with a pen.

2. What are the dimensions of the cheese board in the Iso: Cheese Bistro Set?

The cheese board in the Iso: Cheese Bistro Set measures 12 inches by 9 inches, providing ample space for arranging and serving different types of cheese.

3. Can the cheese board be used for other types of food besides cheese?

Yes, the cheese board in the Iso: Cheese Bistro Set can also be used to serve other types of food such as crackers, fruits, and charcuterie.

4. Is the cheese knife in the Iso: Cheese Bistro Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stainless steel cheese knife in the Iso: Cheese Bistro Set is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

5. Are additional cheese markers available for purchase?

Yes, additional ceramic cheese markers can be purchased separately for the Iso: Cheese Bistro Set. The set includes four cheese markers, but more can be added for larger cheese displays or for replacements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RaggedyAunt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • whiteyteresa
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies