• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Blank Recipe Card? Ask Here!

In summary, the Pampered Chef recipe cards are 4x6 inches in size and a pack contains 50 cards. You can customize the design of your recipe cards and they are printed on heavy-duty cardstock. Recipe card protectors are also available for purchase in packs of 50.
cewcooks
Hi all
Does anyone have a blank recipe card? I am making 2 recipes for Friday's show and I want to type it up. I looked in publisher but can't seem to find one that I like.

Try going to files & enter "Template." There is a template for postcards that you can probably tweak.

Sure, here's a blank recipe card template:[Recipe Title]Ingredients:- [Ingredient 1]- [Ingredient 2]- [Ingredient 3]- [Ingredient 4]- [Ingredient 5]- [Ingredient 6]- [Ingredient 7]- [Ingredient 8]- [Ingredient 9]- [Ingredient 10]Instructions:1. [Step 1]2. [Step 2]3. [Step 3]4. [Step 4]5. [Step 5]6. [Step 6]7. [Step 7]8. [Step 8]9. [Step 9]10. [Step 10]Yield: [Number of servings]Enjoy!

Related to Need a Blank Recipe Card? Ask Here!

What size are the Pampered Chef recipe cards?

The Pampered Chef recipe cards are 4x6 inches in size.

How many recipe cards come in a pack?

A pack of Pampered Chef recipe cards contains 50 cards.

Can I customize the design of my recipe cards?

Yes, you can customize the design of your recipe cards with your own personal touch.

What type of paper are the recipe cards printed on?

The Pampered Chef recipe cards are printed on heavy-duty cardstock to withstand spills and stains in the kitchen.

Can I purchase recipe card protectors for my Pampered Chef recipe cards?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers recipe card protectors in packs of 50 to keep your recipe cards safe and organized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
galep
  • rkarl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies