• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Tortilla Stack Recipe? Any Suggestions?

In summary, to make a tortilla stack using Pampered Chef products, use the Tortilla Press to flatten tortillas and layer them on the Stackable Cooling Rack. Use the Quick-Stir® Pitcher to add ingredients between each layer, then bake according to your recipe. Any type of tortillas can be used, but flour and corn tortillas are recommended. Use 8-10 tortillas for a standard size stack. A vegetarian or vegan version can be made with non-dairy and plant-based ingredients. To prevent the stack from falling apart, press tortillas firmly and evenly distribute filling. Toothpicks can also be used and allow the stack to cool before slicing and serving.
mountainchef
Host wants this recipe and I had a recipe card but can't seem to find it. I tried to find this on PC.com and here. Does anyone have this recipe? Thanks!

Smoked Turkey Quesadilla StackIs this what you are looking for? If so, it is in Stoneware Sensations. If you don't have that cookbook, I look to see if I do. I believe I own it.

Unfortunately, without the name or any specific ingredients listed, it is difficult to determine which recipe you are looking for. It would be helpful if you could provide more information or a photo of the recipe card. You can also try searching for the recipe online using keywords from the recipe card, such as the main ingredients or any unique instructions. Good luck!

Related to Looking for a Tortilla Stack Recipe? Any Suggestions?

1. How do I make a tortilla stack using Pampered Chef products?

To make a tortilla stack using Pampered Chef products, you will need the Tortilla Press, the Stackable Cooling Rack, and the Quick-Stir® Pitcher. Simply use the Tortilla Press to flatten your tortillas, then layer them on the Stackable Cooling Rack. Use the Quick-Stir® Pitcher to mix and pour your desired ingredients between each layer of tortilla. Repeat until you have reached your desired height, then bake in the oven according to your recipe.

2. Can I use any type of tortillas for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of tortillas for this recipe. However, we recommend using flour tortillas for a traditional tortilla stack. Corn tortillas may also be used for a gluten-free option.

3. How many tortillas do I need for a tortilla stack?

The amount of tortillas needed for a tortilla stack will vary depending on the size of your tortillas and the height of your stack. We recommend using 8-10 tortillas for a standard size tortilla stack.

4. Can I make a vegetarian or vegan tortilla stack?

Yes, you can make a vegetarian or vegan tortilla stack by using non-dairy and plant-based ingredients in between the layers of tortilla. Some popular options include using black beans, roasted vegetables, and vegan cheese.

5. How do I prevent my tortilla stack from falling apart?

To prevent your tortilla stack from falling apart, make sure to press the tortillas firmly onto the Stackable Cooling Rack and evenly distribute the filling between each layer. You can also use toothpicks to secure the stack before baking. Allow the tortilla stack to cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SChristie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rkarl