• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

NC Wave Assignments: Check Out the Latest Updates on PC Newswire!

In summary, the new PC Newswire has a link for the NC Wave Assignments. There are three waves with different levels of Execs. Wave 2 has the most Execs. Wave 3 has the least Execs. If you are in Wave 3, you are very fortunate. Your travels days are the least expensive for air travel. The people in Wave 3 include the upline, Becky, JAE, Paulette, Kathy, and myself. Wave 1 includes leftymac, Crystal, and myself. We will have to hang out this time to compare notes! We are all excited to see what Wave 4 has in store.
I'm in Wave 1! Now, if I can figure out if I can go...what to do about DH and 4 kids?

JAE said:
Wave 3 people, who wants to go a day early or stay a day late? I want to shop!

That sounds like a plan! I'm thinking staying a day late may work best for me.

FINALLY! I am in Wave 2. I have been in Wave 3 all but one year since I've been with PC and that year was wave 1. What I like about wave 2 is that hopefully I'll get a chance to see some of my friends from all three waves!
:chef:

Woo hoo!!! I'm in Wave 2! Yay!

I am in 3rd wave also :) Going to be hard to wait but maybe will be so busy with shows for SAT that I won't care LOL Nahhh I am going to be dying to know all the goodies LOL

Wave 1 for me!!!!

PamperedDor said:
Its you big upline - so ask your D they will know for you!!

It is also on your comission statement in cc

pamperedlinda said:
Wave 2 for me!
heat123 said:
Hope to see ya again in a workshop Linda!;)
BethCooks4U said:
FINALLY! I am in Wave 2. I have been in Wave 3 all but one year since I've been with PC and that year was wave 1. What I like about wave 2 is that hopefully I'll get a chance to see some of my friends from all three waves!

pamperedbecky said:
Woo hoo!!! I'm in Wave 2! Yay!

See, all the cool kids are in Wave 2. Me, too!

PamperedDor said:
Ya don't have to ask me twice!!!! LOL!!!

Now I just have to convince Colleen to come with me as well!

Dor, you just crack me up!! You know that the 15th is my birthday!!:p

letscook04 said:
Dor, you just crack me up!! You know that the 15th is my birthday!!:p

AND what better way to celebrate then hanging with me!!!! LOL!!!

Well, I guess we could bring the guys if we had too... NA!

PamperedDor said:
AND what better way to celebrate then hanging with me!!!! LOL!!!

Well, I guess we could bring the guys if we had too... NA!

Of course... Na, they have to stay home to watch the kids...:D

BethCooks4U said:

Okay, we have to meet this year!

If I go, I'm in Wave 1!

Wave 3 ... yahoo!:chef:

Rae it wont be the same not being with you this year. I have had you in my wave the past two years.

I'm in Wave 3. They really did save the best for last!

Wave 1 for me:D Now I'll just have to figure out childcare since my mom works those days. (usually she watches my girls)

Hey Dor, you gonna come extra early to see me?:cool:

lacychef said:
Wave 1 for me:D Now I'll just have to figure out childcare since my mom works those days. (usually she watches my girls)

Sigh! When will we ever be in the same wave?:cry:

I'm in Wave 2! My Hospitality Cluster is going to the same one! Niw to just get all the finances lined up!

pcchefjane said:
I'm in Wave 2! My Hospitality Cluster is going to the same one! Niw to just get all the finances lined up!

Conference club!

wave 3
woohoo2.gif

AnnieBee said:
OK, so how do I know who my Exec Dir is? I probably should know, but I don't, and other than asking my director I don't know how to find out.

Anyone out there who can help me?

Annie,
Who is your director?? Who is your Advanced Director?? Do you know if your Exec used to be Terry Frick?? If it was, we are now under home office, so we are Wave 3.

I sent my D an email to find out but have not heard from her on my commission statement it only has 1st and 2nd line directors listed who would I find who my exec. is?

StacieB said:
Rae it wont be the same not being with you this year. I have had you in my wave the past two years.

Aww, I'll miss you, Stacie.

chefann said:

Heehee, time for another meet n greet!:chef:

pamperedpnina said:
I sent my D an email to find out but have not heard from her on my commission statement it only has 1st and 2nd line directors listed who would I find who my exec. is?

Your ED isn't always on your paycheck. It depends how far down in their downline you are. Your director will know.

Or cross reference the names on your paycheck with the list to make sure.

chefann said:

I'll be surfin Wave #2 with our Meet-n-Greet Goddess ~ Ann and company !!!!

Give that a big Wa-Hoo!!

lacychef said:

Oh boy looks like I might have to be there for all the waves!!! Hmmm, now just to explain to the DH that I HAVE to go so I can see all my CS buddies.....

Wave 2 for me.

Just found out Wave 3 for me now lets see if I can afford it :)
How do I know which hotels are NC hotels?

pamperedpnina said:

All of the info about Hotels, etc...will be posted on CC - I don't think you can book the rooms until PC authorizes them as open for booking.

pamperedpnina said:

Maybe try conference club - its like a christmas club - it can offset the layout a bit for you !

Wave 1 for me this year!!!!!!:love:

of course that is if we aren't moving with the Navy at that time!:confused:

I'm with you Annie, I don't know for sure who mine is, but I have an idea, if it is who I think it is, then I'm wave 1!

I'll be Wave 1!!

I'm excited - we were third last year...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I'm in wave 1, thank you for the link I didn't know where to find it.

I am Wave 2. Too bad I can't go though. The doctor told me that I will most likely be delivering my babies around July 9th. Someone is going to have to e-mail me the info this year!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Sigh! When will we ever be in the same wave?:cry:

That's why you need to come to leadership now!

I'm in wave 2! now lets see if i can get someone to watch my boys for it!

Wave 3 for me...

not real sure what all this means, other than the days of travel, but I guess it's good...

I would LOVE to meet any/all of you that I can.

Why do they split us up? Because of the numbers? Is NC really worth traveling for? Have you REALLY seen a difference in your performance? I am trying to decide if I should attend Leadership, too.

Lol to Keith and his having to explain his current status to the other hubby - that was cute.

SeeMe4PC said:
Wave 3 for me...

not real sure what all this means, other than the days of travel, but I guess it's good...

I would LOVE to meet any/all of you that I can.

Why do they split us up? Because of the numbers? Is NC really worth traveling for? Have you REALLY seen a difference in your performance? I am trying to decide if I should attend Leadership, too.

Lol to Keith and his having to explain his current status to the other hubby - that was cute.

The meaning of the waves is really just what days you'll be in Chicago.

They split us up because there are thousands upon thousands of us. When you see the crowd we have with 1/3, you'll understand why they don't have all of us together.

Yes, it's worth it if you can go. I find that I'm fired up in a new way after NC. I'm not eligible for leadership, so I can't speak to that. What I do know is that NC is about about great training and so much more.

Got it - thanks Rae

chefann said:

I'm in Wave 2, too. First NC for me. Hope to have some new team members along with me!!

I know this was asked last NC, but those threads are gone now - which is the best airport to which to fly in?

Wave 3 for me this year.
Last year I was Wave 1 and it was my first time.........it's going to be so hard to wait around until Wave 3!!!

<h2>1. What are NC Wave Assignments?</h2><p>NC Wave Assignments refer to the specific regions or areas that Pampered Chef consultants are assigned to for events and promotions. These assignments are typically organized by state or region and help to ensure that consultants are able to participate in events and promotions in their local area.</p><h2>2. How often are NC Wave Assignments updated?</h2><p>NC Wave Assignments are typically updated on a quarterly basis. However, updates may occur more frequently depending on the needs of the business and upcoming events or promotions.</p><h2>3. How can I check the latest updates on PC Newswire?</h2><p>To check the latest updates on PC Newswire, simply click on the link provided in your PC Newswire email or log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the PC Newswire section. From there, you can view the latest updates and announcements, including NC Wave Assignments.</p><h2>4. What does it mean to be in Wave 2?</h2><p>Being in Wave 2 means that you are assigned to the second wave of NC Wave Assignments for your region. This may affect your eligibility for certain events and promotions, as each wave may have different deadlines and requirements. Be sure to check the details of each event or promotion to see if you are eligible to participate.</p><h2>5. Can I request to be moved to a different wave?</h2><p>No, NC Wave Assignments are determined by the needs of the business and cannot be changed or requested. However, if you have a specific request or concern regarding your assignment, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor or the consultant support team for assistance.</p>

1. What are NC Wave Assignments?

NC Wave Assignments refer to the specific regions or areas that Pampered Chef consultants are assigned to for events and promotions. These assignments are typically organized by state or region and help to ensure that consultants are able to participate in events and promotions in their local area.

2. How often are NC Wave Assignments updated?

NC Wave Assignments are typically updated on a quarterly basis. However, updates may occur more frequently depending on the needs of the business and upcoming events or promotions.

3. How can I check the latest updates on PC Newswire?

To check the latest updates on PC Newswire, simply click on the link provided in your PC Newswire email or log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the PC Newswire section. From there, you can view the latest updates and announcements, including NC Wave Assignments.

4. What does it mean to be in Wave 2?

Being in Wave 2 means that you are assigned to the second wave of NC Wave Assignments for your region. This may affect your eligibility for certain events and promotions, as each wave may have different deadlines and requirements. Be sure to check the details of each event or promotion to see if you are eligible to participate.

5. Can I request to be moved to a different wave?

No, NC Wave Assignments are determined by the needs of the business and cannot be changed or requested. However, if you have a specific request or concern regarding your assignment, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor or the consultant support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisatx04
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kimmers
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • martiarnold