• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Attend the NC Wave 3 Conference?

In summary, Lisa is considering going to the Wave 3 NC conference, but is nervous because she does not have any "business casual" clothes. She recommends going, but warns that the dress code is strict and that it is good to have friends on the team to help first timers.
lisatx04
DH and I were talking last night and there is a chance I may go to NC, Wave 3. Honestly, I would like to go, but my team already made reservations for air and hotel. I don't know anybody else going and the dress code thing is making me crazy. I am a nurse by trade, and have no "busines casual" clothes. I don't have any shirts that even say PC!!

Guess I'm nervous. Tell me should I go or not??

Lisa

Go, Go, Go it is so much fun and worthwhile for your biz. We still have people in our cluster buying tickets. Talk to your cluster and see when their flight is and if You can get a similar one. That's what I did. We all leave Sac at the same time, but half of us go into midway & the other half go into O'hare and we will meet up at the Hotel.

Go, go, go!!! I'm going for the first time this year also (however, I'm in wave 2).

I don't have a room or airfare yet but I will figure out something not crazy about sleeping on the floor but whatever is necessary LOL!- Would be nice if the experience people on the teams would help the first timers I have learned to be flexible but would like more info too

Kathy... last year was my first time as I had just joined 4 months prior. My upline did everything to help ensure me going (money was a huge issue for me). I got to sleep on a cot in their room which cut down on hotel costs and I found a cheap flight. I just wished I could have had more control over all the vendors... man I am a shopaholic! I just want everything!!! :)

It was the best decision I made! It made me see what I could be, and slowly, but surely I have been trying to implement it! My show average went up, as did my bookings and recruiting. I think it's a great way to jumpstart your business and recharge all the energy and excitement! I hope you get to go! Good luck!!!

My biggest thing I need is organization so I can do more shows without so much prep and after work. This way I can do more shows without impacting my hubby

I definately recommend going:) It is so awesome to see the big picture with the company; and it's the biggest boost you can give your business.
Just find out which flight your group is on.....and don't stress over the dress code. I've seen people there in all kinds of clothing. I prefer khaki capris & a nice short sleeved top. It doesn't have to be anything fancy; but definately comfortable!

BumpSo tell us, have you made your decision? Inquiring minds want to know. :p You will get a lot in return from going to conference.

1. What is "May Be Going !!"?

"May Be Going !!" is a phrase commonly used in Pampered Chef to describe the possibility of hosting a party or becoming a consultant. It is a way to express interest in the company and its products without making a commitment.

2. How do I become a consultant if I'm interested in "May Be Going !!"?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a current consultant or your local Pampered Chef office to learn more about the process. You can also visit our website and fill out an application to get started.

3. Can I host a party if I'm "May Be Going !!"?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to learn more about Pampered Chef products and earn free and discounted items. You can reach out to a consultant to schedule a party or visit our website to find a consultant near you.

4. What are the benefits of "May Be Going !!"?

The benefits of "May Be Going !!" include the opportunity to learn more about Pampered Chef and its products, the possibility of earning free and discounted items, and the potential to become a consultant and start your own business.

5. Is there any pressure to commit when I say "May Be Going !!"?

No, there is no pressure to commit when you express interest in "May Be Going !!". We want you to feel comfortable and informed before making any decisions. Our consultants are here to answer any questions you may have and guide you through the process at your own pace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • BadGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies