• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

NC Wave Assignments: Check Out the Latest Updates on PC Newswire!

In summary, the new PC Newswire has a link for the NC Wave Assignments. There are three waves with different levels of Execs. Wave 2 has the most Execs. Wave 3 has the least Execs. If you are in Wave 3, you are very fortunate. Your travels days are the least expensive for air travel. The people in Wave 3 include the upline, Becky, JAE, Paulette, Kathy, and myself. Wave 1 includes leftymac, Crystal, and myself. We will have to hang out this time to compare notes! We are all excited to see what Wave 4 has in store.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I know this isn't Leadership news but the new PC Newswire I just got has a link for the NC Wave Assignments. I'm in Wave 2!

Whoo Hoo!! I am in Wave 3! Its on CC!

I just saw that, too! I'm in wave 2, as well. It looks to have the most Execs.

i CAN'T FIND IT, WHERE ON cc?

merego said:
i CAN'T FIND IT, WHERE ON cc?

Go to PC Newswire and click on today's newswire.

Mere what wave my friend????

me too! I hate going last! :cry:I normally get to go in 1st wave.

PamperedDor said:
Mere what wave my friend????

WORKING ON IT SHIRLEY :) oops sorry about the caps

I'm with my girl Alison ( Wadesgirl), sorry Dor :( sneak up early and party with us.

wadesgirl said:
I know this isn't Leadership news but the new PC Newswire I just got has a link for the NC Wave Assignments. I'm in Wave 2!

I'm Wave 2 as well. If I go, we'll have to hang out -- unless you're scared to like you were the last time!

merego said:
I'm with my girl Alison ( Wadesgirl), sorry Dor :( sneak up early and party with us.

Ya don't have to ask me twice!!!! LOL!!!

Now I just have to convince Colleen to come with me as well!

3 for me....

leftymac said:
I'm Wave 2 as well. If I go, we'll have to hang out -- unless you're scared to like you were the last time!
I wasn't scared, just didn't want to be making plans with some other guy and get in trouble with DH. I would LOVE to hang out with you again!

merego said:
I noticed that. We have to get together this time for sure!

OK, so how do I know who my Exec Dir is? I probably should know, but I don't, and other than asking my director I don't know how to find out.

Anyone out there who can help me?

wadesgirl said:
I wasn't scared, just didn't want to be making plans with some other guy and get in trouble with DH. I would LOVE to hang out with you again!

I'm not *just* another guy. I'm gay, so he won't care!

I'm in Wave 3. That's okay. We've been in Wave 1 for two years in a row.

If you are in wave 3, consider yourself very fortunate. Your travels days are the least expensive for air travel. I am in in wave 2.

leftymac said:
wadesgirl said:

I'm not *just* another guy. I'm gay, so he won't care!

I know but explain that to him! :)

Becky, JAE, Paulette, Kathy and myself are all in Wave 3.

Bummer! Wave 3 for me! Not sure if I am going yet.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Bummer! Wave 3 for me! Not sure if I am going yet.

Sure, I post all the people in Wave 3 and then you say bummer...:(

(I'm not feeling the love...:p)

If I go I will be in wave 1

AnnieBee said:
OK, so how do I know who my Exec Dir is? I probably should know, but I don't, and other than asking my director I don't know how to find out.

Anyone out there who can help me?

Its you big upline - so ask your D they will know for you!!

So it looks like a bunch of us in wave 3 -

Get your surf boards ready everyone - its gonna be one heck of a WAVE!!!! LOL

janetupnorth said:
Sure, I post all the people in Wave 3 and then you say bummer...:(

(I'm not feeling the love...:p)[/SIZE]

me neither! You left me out of your list!:p:p

amy07 said:
me neither! You left me out of your list!:p:p

Sorry Amy, I was listing those I knew in my cluster. I don't think you're in my cluster! ;)

But glad you're in Wave 3!

Wave 2 for me. Sounds good, but I did enjoy being in Wave 1 last year. I am not good at waiting.

Wave 3 people, who wants to go a day early or stay a day late? I want to shop!

Wave 1 for me!

janetupnorth said:
Becky, JAE, Paulette, Kathy and myself are all in Wave 3.

WOOHOO!!! My Hospitality group is in the same wave too!!!

I want to have an extra day too. I will have to go a day early as the 19th is DD's 8th B-day.

I'm in Wave 3. We usually arrive the day before to get in a little shopping, eating, and rest before the conference begins.

JAE said:
Wave 3 people, who wants to go a day early or stay a day late? I want to shop!

I'm in - if I can figure out childcare.

They're obviously saving the best for last. LOL!

Im in for shopping, eating, hanging - whatever !!!! Oh I love WAVE 3! My good friend lives in Chicago - I am going to have to let him know ASAP!!!

OH COLLLLEEEENNNN!!!! Talleens time!!! LOL!!!

Lets all do a meet and greet - I missed last year!

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm in - if I can figure out childcare.
My boys will be free!!!:)

pamperedlinda said:
Wave 2 for me!

Hope to see ya again in a workshop Linda!;)

Noticed the post later about all the great people in Wave 3. I'm glad you're all still in the same wave as me ... I am just not very patient! I'm nosy for a living!

Keith, sorry I'll miss meeting you again!

TOTALLY thinking of the budget right now ...

PamperedDor said:
Im in for shopping, eating, hanging - whatever !!!! Oh I love WAVE 3! My good friend lives in Chicago - I am going to have to let him know ASAP!!!

OH COLLLLEEEENNNN!!!! Talleens time!!! LOL!!!

Lets all do a meet and greet - I missed last year!

are you going? come a day early so we can partayyyyyy :)

Wave 1 is the best!

<h2>1. What are NC Wave Assignments?</h2><p>NC Wave Assignments refer to the specific regions or areas that Pampered Chef consultants are assigned to for events and promotions. These assignments are typically organized by state or region and help to ensure that consultants are able to participate in events and promotions in their local area.</p><h2>2. How often are NC Wave Assignments updated?</h2><p>NC Wave Assignments are typically updated on a quarterly basis. However, updates may occur more frequently depending on the needs of the business and upcoming events or promotions.</p><h2>3. How can I check the latest updates on PC Newswire?</h2><p>To check the latest updates on PC Newswire, simply click on the link provided in your PC Newswire email or log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the PC Newswire section. From there, you can view the latest updates and announcements, including NC Wave Assignments.</p><h2>4. What does it mean to be in Wave 2?</h2><p>Being in Wave 2 means that you are assigned to the second wave of NC Wave Assignments for your region. This may affect your eligibility for certain events and promotions, as each wave may have different deadlines and requirements. Be sure to check the details of each event or promotion to see if you are eligible to participate.</p><h2>5. Can I request to be moved to a different wave?</h2><p>No, NC Wave Assignments are determined by the needs of the business and cannot be changed or requested. However, if you have a specific request or concern regarding your assignment, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor or the consultant support team for assistance.</p>

1. What are NC Wave Assignments?

NC Wave Assignments refer to the specific regions or areas that Pampered Chef consultants are assigned to for events and promotions. These assignments are typically organized by state or region and help to ensure that consultants are able to participate in events and promotions in their local area.

2. How often are NC Wave Assignments updated?

NC Wave Assignments are typically updated on a quarterly basis. However, updates may occur more frequently depending on the needs of the business and upcoming events or promotions.

3. How can I check the latest updates on PC Newswire?

To check the latest updates on PC Newswire, simply click on the link provided in your PC Newswire email or log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the PC Newswire section. From there, you can view the latest updates and announcements, including NC Wave Assignments.

4. What does it mean to be in Wave 2?

Being in Wave 2 means that you are assigned to the second wave of NC Wave Assignments for your region. This may affect your eligibility for certain events and promotions, as each wave may have different deadlines and requirements. Be sure to check the details of each event or promotion to see if you are eligible to participate.

5. Can I request to be moved to a different wave?

No, NC Wave Assignments are determined by the needs of the business and cannot be changed or requested. However, if you have a specific request or concern regarding your assignment, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor or the consultant support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisatx04
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kimmers
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • martiarnold