• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Change Over: Understanding Seasonal Paperwork Errors

In summary, it seems that each Weekly Bite we are informed of another error in the new paperwork. This is my first change over season, and does this happen each season? When does the next change over occur?
jrstephens
Is it just me or does it seem that in each Weekly Bite we are informed of another error in the new paperwork? This is my first change over season. Does this happen each season? When does the next change over occur?

I can't remember this many errors in past change overs (this is my 3rd). I am surprised at how many errors they've found so far, considering how many people probably proof each document before it is printed.

I've been a little surprised at the number of errors this time. I've been a consultant for a couple of years and I've never seen this many corrections. Still, life happens.

I've been wondering if they got someone new doing the proofreading!? I can understand some errors happening but this season seems excessive. I hope they get it figured out before the next changeover. It's nice to have materials you can rely on for accuracy!

I'm wondering if we are growing so fast that they are having a hard time keeping up and/or getting quality new workers...

I don't remember this many corrections, either. At conference, someone made the comment, "Well, you can tell Doris isn't in charge anymore." :eek:

You know when they did the giveaways at General Session... At mine when they went to do the first one they were calling out names and no one was saying anything. Then they realized the had the names for the WRONG CONFERENCE. Yikes! People were saying things like, "Heads are gonna roll" and "This is unacceptable" and "How embarrassing". I was just thiking, "Hey, sh*t happens." (Oh, the horror!)

Then again, when you are used to a certain level of quality, anything less stands out like a glaring mistake.

Oh my goodness Anne, I bet they were embarassed about that! You all were probably wondering why people weren't excited that they won! (did they call my name?;) )
I've not seen this many mistakes either, but no one's perfect; it doesn't bother me. At least they are making us aware of them, so if a question occurs we can answer correctly.

lacychef said:
I've not seen this many mistakes either, but no one's perfect; it doesn't bother me. At least they are making us aware of them, so if a question occurs we can answer correctly.

I feel the same way. Suprised, but they are letting us know, which is helpful.

I am really suprised how many products are unavailable! The napkins were late, you can't get this for three more weeks, trivets are unavailable. This doesn't give me much confidence to sell items that my customers might not receive right away!

AJPratt said:
I don't remember this many corrections, either. At conference, someone made the comment, "Well, you can tell Doris isn't in charge anymore." :eek:

You know when they did the giveaways at General Session... At mine when they went to do the first one they were calling out names and no one was saying anything. Then they realized the had the names for the WRONG CONFERENCE. Yikes! People were saying things like, "Heads are gonna roll" and "This is unacceptable" and "How embarrassing". I was just thiking, "Hey, sh*t happens." (Oh, the horror!)

Then again, when you are used to a certain level of quality, anything less stands out like a glaring mistake.

Anne, I was there and thought it was SO funny!! The looks on the HO faces as they called names and no one cheered...then the looking off stage and trying to talk to someone backstage. I thought it was VERY funny.

This season there might be more mistakes than usual but as much as I love PC, you can't expect them to get it right all the time, every time. We are all human and make mistakes.....we are just lucky enough that our mistakes aren't broadcasted to 70,000 consultants!!

Also remember, the napkins and trivet problems are probably out of PC's control. Those things are ordered from suppliers that might not have our same high standards :) or just encountered a problem in production. We can't sell those things now anyway so don't worry too much.....yet :rolleyes:

I just received my new cookbook and some of the pages are wrong and in the wrong order as well. My husband read aloud a recipe and said "this does look like the picture. Duh:p

Lisa: I feel the same way! We'd all like to avoid our mistakes, but they happen anyway~

Mistakes happen---the ss brochure that has the ss bonuses and all in it has the 5 pc. set of cookware at only being worth $125 and I called them about this two weeks ago---I had looked at it many times and so had my director and one day when i was about to send one out i notice it was wrong so i called them---but things happen---we are humans and humans make mistakes!!!

What month does the next change over occur?

march 20007

hoping...i'm sure that between now and then thought that paperwork will probably be revised

tiffanypc05 said:
march 20007

Tiffany...that's a long time!!!

The paperwork will be revised with the next printing. That does not mean that your next order will be revised, so just keep ordering the paperwork and make sure to point out the errors. We can use it to our advantage to show that the company will make mistakes, but look, you get even MORE FREE STUFF! :eek:

cmdtrgd said:
Tiffany...that's a long time!!!

LOL! I was thinking the same thing! See...we all DO make mistakes! Tiffany, you are so funny! I go back and forth between a laptop and reg keyboard so I have a lot of problems typing sometimes!

I am thinking, too, that this season is the most new products debuted, plus, with the new trivit, I am wondering if that doesn't have anything to do with all the mistakes?

Rebecca

1. What is "Navigating Change Over: Understanding Seasonal Paperwork Errors"?

"Navigating Change Over: Understanding Seasonal Paperwork Errors" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants understand and manage the changes that occur during seasonal transitions, specifically related to paperwork errors.

2. Why is understanding seasonal paperwork errors important?

Understanding seasonal paperwork errors is important because it can help consultants avoid costly mistakes and delays in their business. It also ensures that they are compliant with Pampered Chef's policies and procedures.

3. What are some common seasonal paperwork errors?

Some common seasonal paperwork errors include incorrect product codes, incorrect pricing, missing or incorrect addresses, and missing signatures.

4. How can I prevent seasonal paperwork errors?

To prevent seasonal paperwork errors, it is important to carefully review and double-check all paperwork before submitting it. This includes checking product codes, pricing, addresses, and signatures. You can also attend training programs like "Navigating Change Over" to learn more about common errors and how to avoid them.

5. What should I do if I encounter a seasonal paperwork error?

If you encounter a seasonal paperwork error, it is important to address it as soon as possible. Contact your team leader or Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance in resolving the issue. You can also refer to the training materials from "Navigating Change Over" for guidance on how to rectify the error.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristen
  • PamperedPrincess74
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam