• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Admissions for Adult Learners Without SAT Scores

In summary, Ok...so as you all know...I am going back to school...HOWEVER...I have run into a potention problem...I thought of it before...but I am not sure if it is a problem or not...so I emailed someone at PSU and waiting for her reply...anyway...I never took the SATs do you know what they do in those circumstances??I am at a loss- I never had to take that here.I never had to take the SATs, but then again I just got my Associates degree from a jr college here. I did have to take a test for placement as far as math and english go though.The email back from the
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Ok...so as you all know...I am going back to school...HOWEVER...I have run into a potention problem...I thought of it before...but I am not sure if it is a problem or not...so I emailed someone at PSU and waiting for her reply...anyway...I never took the SATs do you know what they do in those circumstances??

I am at a loss- I never had to take that here.

I never had to take the SAT's. But then again I just got my Associates degree from a jr college here. I did have to take a test for placement as far as math and english go though.

I got an email back from the lady in the Adult Learners Dept...and she said that due to my age and my military service it is not a problem at all that I did not take the SATs...YIPPEE.

Yay!! I am so glad that you do not have to take it!! I was lucky and took mine my senior year in high school.

Nikkijo said:
Yay!! I am so glad that you do not have to take it!! I was lucky and took mine my senior year in high school.

Back then I had decided that I NEVER wanted to go to college.

Team Recognition for 2008....My meeting is next month and I'm trying to revamp my team recognition for the year. We went to another directors meeting in December and she had an apron that you pass around for the top seller of the month. My girls that attended loved the idea so I bought one. I want to get it embroidered to say "Top Seller or #1 in sales" but wanted to see what you guys thought.

Also, I'm wanting to revamp my basket picks to PC dollars and continue to do the $ sign for each $1k show.

I'm curious to see if you guys offer something like this to your team and if so, would you mind posting it?

THanks!

Attachments

• 2007 Tarducci Cluster Incentive Program.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 210
    27.5 KB · Views: 199
    27.5 KB · Views: 200
We have the "red apron" that says "TOP ACHIEVER" that the person with the highest sales get. I am going to start giving $10PC to the top achiever for sales and recriuting.
I meet with 3 other Directors and we heard a great idea at Leadership that we have implemented. Each month, we have a raffle for a PC product worth around $50. The money from the raffle goes to the winner of the raffle WHEN THEY GO TO CONFERENCE! The girl that won last month (is on my team) had said she was batting around the idea of whether or not to go to NC and now she would have to so that she could get her $36 (that was how much we collected). If they don't go to NC, we use the money to purchase more products for the raffle!

I like these ideas. Does anyone else want to share what they are doing?
I meet with 3 other directors as a group and we are still working on our 2008 recognition. Every year we think this is it and it will work and by June it is not the best plan. We actually have a call in place today to go over what we want to do.
So if anyone wants to share what they are doing, it is much appreciated.

here's mine

Bumping.

These are great ideas. Now that I'm a part of our meetings. My SED has asked me to come up with an incentive plan. Right now all we do is an on-time drawing and occasionally a monthly incentive. I want to zap some life back into them (they've been a little ho-hum lately).

Who else wants to share what you do? I'd love to see more ideas.

Here is what we have going on this year...they love getting a target gift card, so it's been a good "prize" to dangle. We planned it as a group of directors and then our exec. typed it up. Hope it helps :)

Attachments

• 2008incentiveplan.doc
    170 KB · Views: 180
  • 2008incentiveplan.doc
    170 KB · Views: 178
Here's mine.

Attachments

• Effatt Cluster 2008 Recognition Program.doc
    74.5 KB · Views: 163
  • Effatt Cluster 2008 Recognition Program.doc
    74.5 KB · Views: 182

1. What is the purpose of the "Attention Adult Learners" program?

The "Attention Adult Learners" program is designed to provide support and resources for adults who are returning to education or pursuing further education later in life. It aims to help adult learners overcome challenges and succeed in their academic pursuits.

2. Who is eligible to participate in the "Attention Adult Learners" program?

Any adult over the age of 18 who is currently enrolled in or planning to enroll in an educational program is eligible to participate in the "Attention Adult Learners" program. This includes individuals pursuing a GED, college degree, vocational training, or any other form of education.

3. What kind of support does the "Attention Adult Learners" program offer?

The program offers a variety of support including academic advising, study skills workshops, resources for time management and organization, and networking opportunities with other adult learners. It also provides access to financial aid resources and career services.

4. Is there a cost to participate in the "Attention Adult Learners" program?

No, there is no cost to participate in the program. It is a free resource offered by Pampered Chef to support adult learners in their educational journey.

5. How do I sign up for the "Attention Adult Learners" program?

You can sign up for the program by contacting your local Pampered Chef representative or reaching out to the Pampered Chef headquarters for more information. You may also be able to sign up through your educational institution's office of adult education or counseling services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Stampaholic1961
  • General Chat
Replies