• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Name of Recipe on Page 42 of Spring Catalog?

In summary, the Quiche Lorraine Tartlets from the current SBRC can be found on the Recipe Index on CC. The recipe calls for cooked bacon, bell pepper, chives, and cheese. The tartlets can be baked for 14-16 minutes or until the egg mixture is set and the crusts are golden brown.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Little Mini Quiche thingies - what are they called? Does anyone have the reipce?

Oh, we had those at a New Consultant Training a couple months ago and they were good! I don't remember.

According to the Recipe Index on CC, those are the Quiche Lorraine Tartlets from the current SBRC.

If I remember correctly they were from an older SBRC. Let me call my friend. Back soon.

Quiche Lorraine Tartlets 1 pkg (15 oz) refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts), softened according to package directions
2 eggs
1/2 cup half and half
1/8 tsp salt
4 slices cooked bacon
1/2 medium red bell pepper
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives or green onion
1/2 cup (2 oz) grated Swiss cheese
12 grape tomatoes
Coarsely ground black pepper
Additional chopped fresh chives or green onion (optional) 1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Unroll one pie crust onto lightly floured surface. Spacing closely together, cut 12 disks from crust using outer tube of Measure-All® Cup (nine around outside edge and three in center). Press disks into wells of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan using Mini-Tart Shaper, ruffling edges. Repeat with remaining crust. 2. Whisk eggs, half and half and salt in Classic Batter Bowl using Stainless Whisk; pour into Measure-All® Cup. Set egg mixture aside and wipe out batter bowl with paper towels. 3. Finely chop bacon and bell pepper with Food Chopper. Squeeze out excess moisture from bell pepper using paper towels. Finely chop chives using Utility Knife. Grate cheese using Ultimate Mandoline. Combine bacon, bell pepper, chives and cheese in batter bowl; mix well using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®. 4. Pour egg mixture evenly into tart shells; sprinkle evenly with cheese mixture. Cut tomatoes in half crosswise. Press one tomato half, cut side up, into center of each tartlet. Sprinkle with black pepper. Bake 14-16 minutes or until egg mixture is set and crusts are golden brown. Remove tartlets to serving platter and sprinkle with additional chopped chives, if desired.Yield: 24 servingsNutrients per serving: (1 tartlet): Calories 80, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 6 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 90 mg, Fiber 0 gCook's Tip: To cook bacon, cut slices in half and cook in (8-in.) Sauté Pan over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until crisp. Drain on paper towels.For best results, place bell pepper skin side up on Cutting Board before chopping with the Food Chopper.

Okay, I guess Annie was right - maybe they were also in an older SBRC too? Or maybe I'm ......wrong about that part.

Ooh, those are so good and easy to make. It's the recipe I offer for my brunch shows.

Thanks ya'll!
I am salivating now !LOL

1. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients based on your personal preferences or dietary needs. Just make sure to adjust the measurements accordingly.

2. How long does it take to prepare and cook this recipe?

The preparation time for this recipe is approximately 15 minutes and the cooking time is about 30 minutes.

3. Can I make this recipe in advance and reheat it?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it when you are ready to serve. Just make sure to store it properly in an airtight container in the refrigerator.

4. Can I double or halve this recipe?

Yes, you can easily adjust the portions of this recipe by doubling or halving the ingredients. Just make sure to use the appropriate sized baking dish for the adjusted recipe.

5. Is this recipe suitable for vegetarians/vegans?

Unfortunately, this specific recipe contains meat and is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans. However, we have many other delicious vegetarian and vegan recipes in our catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • akggirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
akggirl
  • momoftwins