• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystry Treats: Homemade Cookie Dough Truffles

In May I used pink spray, they looked so cute!:love:Yes! You can also do the shells with different colors of spray. I used pink spray in May and they looked so cute!
letscook04
Gold Member
Has anyone made these? If so, are they any good? I was thinking of making them for my Mystry host.

One word: YUM!

I made some with chocolate, some with white chips and alternated them on my medium SA square...looked really sharp!

I know that there are some tips on here about them...hold on a sec!

Can I make them a day ahead?

Yes!

If you can manage not to eat them all....lol

If you do the white chocolate ganache, use extra chips so it sets up better...

Thanks Kelly!:)

KellyTheChef said:
Yes!

If you can manage not to eat them all....lol

If you do the white chocolate ganache, use extra chips so it sets up better...

Good idea with white choc. yummy!

I agree with everyone! YUM!! And added bonus for me is that they are only 120 calories each so not as sinful as some other brownies for those of us who "attempt" to cut down on our caloric intake but cant seem to give up sweets

This is an awesome way to show off the EAD - put whipped topping in and the star tip. Perfect - then top with the Sprinkles - all flavours!:balloon:

Love Love Love Them...except you need to put them in the freezer longer than they say...:love:

letscook04 said:
Has anyone made these? If so, are they any good? I was thinking of making them for my Mystry host.

No.... they're not good... they're to die for!

I offered to make chocolate trifle for dessert the other night (my brother's favorite) and he asked if I could make "those chocolate cup things" instead!

:love: Bet ya can't eat just one!!! :love:

Linda C.

I have made them ahead of time. I would wait to garnish with whipped topping until the day you are ready to serve. They have been a HUGE hit at any show or entertaining I have done.

The best thing about these is there is so many different ways to garnish them...Cool Whip with cherries or nuts or orange peel or shaved chocolate...

These are the best. I wish I had some right now to eat. Yumm0! I top mine off with whipped cream. I did them at one interactive show with the 30 minute chicken. Sadly, everyone ate them all before I even got to taste 1. Good thing I made a practice run the night before to try them out. :)

They are fantastic! Everybody loves them!

Ginger428 said:
Love Love Love Them...except you need to put them in the freezer longer than they say...:love:

I will be making them the night before and leaving them in the fridge.

tabnat80 said:
These are the best. I wish I had some right now to eat. Yumm0! I top mine off with whipped cream. I did them at one interactive show with the 30 minute chicken. Sadly, everyone ate them all before I even got to taste 1. Good thing I made a practice run the night before to try them out. :)

If I have any left I will send some to you. LOL I have a feeling that they will be gone.:D

letscook04 said:
I will be making them the night before and leaving them in the fridge.

You can even leave them out, just as long as the room their in doesn't go to 100....or you could just make the shell & do the rest on the day you need them. I like to use a dollop of cool whip & then depending on the occasion, they have these cans of colored spray. In May I used pink spray, they looked so cute!:love:

Related to Mystry Treats: Homemade Cookie Dough Truffles

1. What ingredients are used to make the Mystry Treats cookie dough truffles?

The Mystry Treats cookie dough truffles are made with all-purpose flour, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, vanilla extract, salt, and mini chocolate chips.

2. Can these truffles be made ahead of time and stored?

Yes, these truffles can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months.

3. Can I use different types of chocolate chips in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate chips you prefer in this recipe. You can also mix and match different types of chocolate chips for a unique flavor.

4. How many truffles does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 24 truffles, but the number may vary depending on the size of your truffles.

5. Can I use this cookie dough for other types of desserts?

Yes, this cookie dough can be used for other types of desserts such as cookie dough bars, cookie dough ice cream, or cookie dough cupcakes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies