• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe

In summary, the Chocolate Chip Sensation is a delicious dessert recipe made with layers of chocolate chip cookie dough, cream cheese, and chocolate chips. To make it, you will need a Pampered Chef Springform Pan and the Chocolate Chip Sensation recipe, which can be found on our website or in our recipe book. You can use any type of cookie dough for this recipe, but chocolate chip cookie dough is recommended for the best flavor. The recipe makes 12 servings and can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also customize the recipe by adding your favorite toppings such as nuts, sprinkles, or caramel drizzle.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Has anyone done this with homemade cookie dough? I would assume it would be the same but thought I would check first!

I have not tried this with home made cookie but why would it not work?

I had a host that did this she just pre-baked the large cookie for me before I got there. It was no different.

Thanks! The host made up her mind at the last minute to do chocolate chip sensation tomorrow (microwave wouldn't fit the dcb) and I didn't want to run out to the store.

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I can assure you that our products are designed to work with all types of cookie dough, including homemade. The process may be slightly different, but the end result will still be delicious. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to reach out to me for assistance. Happy baking!

1. What is the Chocolate Chip Sensation?

The Chocolate Chip Sensation is a delicious dessert recipe made with layers of chocolate chip cookie dough, cream cheese, and chocolate chips.

2. How do I make the Chocolate Chip Sensation?

To make the Chocolate Chip Sensation, you will need a Pampered Chef Springform Pan and the Chocolate Chip Sensation recipe. The recipe can be found on our website or in our recipe book. Follow the instructions carefully and enjoy!

3. Can I use a different type of cookie dough?

Yes, you can use any type of cookie dough for the Chocolate Chip Sensation. However, we recommend using chocolate chip cookie dough for the best flavor.

4. How many servings does the Chocolate Chip Sensation recipe make?

The Chocolate Chip Sensation recipe makes 12 servings, perfect for a group or party. If you have leftovers, it can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.

5. Can I add other ingredients to the Chocolate Chip Sensation?

Yes, you can customize the Chocolate Chip Sensation by adding your favorite toppings such as nuts, sprinkles, or caramel drizzle. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
chefmickey1
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies