• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery of the Bland Apple Sprinklels: Solved?

In summary, the "Mystery of the Bland Apple Sprinkles: Solved" is a cookbook featuring over 50 delicious recipes and tips for adding flavor to dishes using Pampered Chef products. The recipes are easy to follow and suitable for various dietary restrictions. The Pampered Chef products used in the cookbook can be purchased through the website or from a local consultant.
heat123
Silver Member
Was it my batch or are they hardly without any scent or flavor???:confused: The apple sprinkels sure smelled and tasted good though!:D

They are very subtle, for sure.

Has anybody tried the Sweet Honey-Vanilla Sprinkles?

RMDave said:

Those sound sooo yummy! I just ordered some on supply!:D

RMDave said:

We sampled them at the team meeting. Only 2 out of 10 people there liked them. Couldn't taste the vanilla. They had more of a maple flavor.

The lemon sprinkles were a big disappointment.

Dave -I think they are really yummy on oatmeal. :) I think I'll use the lemon on the lemon drop cookies next time I make them.

I thought there would be a stronger lemon flavor so I was also disappointed. I had guests taste the new sprinkles and EVERYONE ordered the apple pie one.

I used the Lemon Sprinkles on the rims of the Martini Glasses for the margaritas at my last show. I didn't try it, but the guests seemed to like the taste.

Also, my daughter and I made a lemon trifle, and we put the Lemon Sprinkles on the top. That was good. I love the smell!

pampchefsarah said:
I used the Lemon Sprinkles on the rims of the Martini Glasses for the margaritas at my last show. I didn't try it, but the guests seemed to like the taste.

Also, my daughter and I made a lemon trifle, and we put the Lemon Sprinkles on the top. That was good. I love the smell!

I wish mine had a lemony scent!??:(

They want you to USE more so you'll buy more. ;)

Related to Mystery of the Bland Apple Sprinklels: Solved?

1. What is the "Mystery of the Bland Apple Sprinkles: Solved"?

The "Mystery of the Bland Apple Sprinkles: Solved" is a new cookbook filled with delicious recipes and tips for adding flavor to your dishes using our Pampered Chef products.

2. How many recipes are included in the cookbook?

There are over 50 recipes in the "Mystery of the Bland Apple Sprinkles: Solved" cookbook, each featuring a different way to use our Pampered Chef products to enhance the flavor of your dishes.

3. Are the recipes in the cookbook easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the "Mystery of the Bland Apple Sprinkles: Solved" cookbook are designed to be easy to follow and require minimal preparation time. They are perfect for busy weeknights or when you want to impress your guests with a delicious and flavorful meal.

4. Can I purchase the Pampered Chef products featured in the cookbook?

Yes, all of the Pampered Chef products used in the "Mystery of the Bland Apple Sprinkles: Solved" cookbook are available for purchase through our website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Is the cookbook suitable for different dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "Mystery of the Bland Apple Sprinkles: Solved" cookbook includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. There is something for everyone to enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinfletch
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • aried
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • kam