• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host How to Earn Tickets

In summary, there are several ways to earn tickets for a MH party, including hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show, sharing on social media, participating in referral programs, hosting a virtual party, and offering special incentives for bookings.
AmyP
Any ideas on how people can earn tickets for a MH party??

if they bring a friend = 1 ticket
spend $50= 1 ticket
spend $100=2 tickets
book a show=1 ticket
or you can change the ticket amounts to what you want

Here's how I did itI've held 2 MH parties. The following list is what I used at my last one. I found a list somewhere on this site and tweaked and changed it to suit me. Search on "Mystery Host" and you will find more ideas.

Good Luck!

• RSVP to me by Friday, October 6th = 1 Ticket
• Arrive on-time = 1 Ticket
• Past Host of mine = 1 Ticket
• Place an order at the party = 1 Ticket
• Each $25 of product ordered by you = 1 Ticket ($100 order = 4 tickets)
• Bring an Outside Order = 2 Tickets (additional tickets for each $25 in orders)
• Guest who brings the highest total in outside order sales = 5 Tickets (if you want to collect orders, please contact me for your catalog packet)
• Bring a friend (someone that I do not know or who did not get an invitation) = 2 Tickets
• Your friend places an order = 1 Ticket for you and 1 for them
• Bring your favorite Pampered Chef dish to share (or a recipe using Pampered Chef Products) = 3 Tickets
• Schedule a Pampered Chef Cooking Show
~ October = 12 Tickets
~ November = 10 Tickets
~ December = 8 Tickets
~ January = 6 Tickets
• Schedule a Catalog Show
~ October = 10 Tickets
~ November = 8 Tickets
~ December = 6 Tickets
~ January = 4 Tickets
• Join MY Team and become a Pampered Chef Consultant = 20 Tickets

I keep mine very simple for every $30 they spend they will get 1 ticket. This way only the people who held me reach the show level get the rewards/benefits

For bookings I use the book to look they get ethier a free show or a free product

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have a few ideas on how you can earn tickets for a MH party. Here are a few suggestions:1. Host a Pampered Chef cooking show: By hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show, you can earn free products and credits towards your own purchases. You can then use these credits to purchase tickets for the MH party.2. Share your love for Pampered Chef on social media: Share your favorite Pampered Chef recipes and products on social media and encourage your followers to book a party with you. For every party booked, you can earn more credits towards your own purchases.3. Participate in referral programs: Many consultants have referral programs where they offer free products or discounts for referring new customers. Take advantage of these programs to earn tickets for the MH party.4. Host a virtual party: With the current situation, virtual parties have become a popular way to connect with friends and family. By hosting a virtual party, you can earn free products and credits towards your own purchases, which you can then use to purchase tickets for the MH party.5. Offer a special incentive: Consider offering a special incentive for those who book a party with you, such as a free product or discount on their purchase. This can help attract more bookings and ultimately earn you more tickets for the MH party.I hope these ideas help! Happy party planning!

Related to Mystery Host How to Earn Tickets

1. What is a Mystery Host?

A Mystery Host is a party host that is chosen at random to receive all the host benefits from a Pampered Chef party, even if they did not physically host the party.

2. How do I become a Mystery Host?

To become a Mystery Host, you need to attend a Pampered Chef party and submit an order. For every $10 you spend, you will receive one ticket to be entered into the Mystery Host drawing. The more tickets you have, the higher your chances of being chosen as the Mystery Host.

3. How many tickets do I need to earn to have a chance at becoming the Mystery Host?

The number of tickets you need to earn depends on the total number of tickets submitted by all party attendees. The more tickets you have, the higher your chances of being chosen as the Mystery Host.

4. What are the benefits of being a Mystery Host?

As a Mystery Host, you will receive all the host benefits from the party, which may include discounted products, free products, and host-exclusive specials.

5. Can I earn tickets without attending a party?

Unfortunately, no. In order to earn tickets for the Mystery Host drawing, you must attend a Pampered Chef party and submit an order. However, you can also host your own party and have the chance to earn even more host benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies