• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host for July: Get Ready for an Exciting Night of Surprises!

In summary, Kris created three flyers for the Mystery Host in July. They are excellent and will help promote the event. There may be some people who back out, but it is easy to keep up with 10 different Mystery Hosts. The 4 1/2 price items are good for warranty purposes.
cewcooks
Does anyone have a flyer for the Mystery Host in July. I'm making a bunch of calls tonight and I wanted to have flyers ready:chef:

June, July & August mystery host flyersI don't know if I already posted a June one, but here's June, July, and August in a pdf form. I'll try to get a word one done tomorrow! ;)

Attachments

• june 1000 mystery host.pdf
    167.7 KB · Views: 581
  • july 1000 mystery host.pdf
    165.1 KB · Views: 599
  • august 1000 mystery host.pdf
    370.7 KB · Views: 525
I'm not planning any Mystery Host Shows but wanted to say Kris that those are great flyers! Excellent job!

chefKrisB Thanks a Bunch!!

I am also thinking of doing a "Mystery Host" book party. These are great ideas!!! Thanks!

I've never done the mystery host parties but am considering it. So everyone gets something, they just don't know what until after the $100+ order is turned in, right? Do many of you have people who back out? What if they get $200 in orders, do they get double the benefits if someone does back out? Is it hard to keep up with 10 different hosts? If it's very short term, does that make it easier? Do you offer this only to past hosts or to whomever wants to take advantage? Shewww...I think I'm out of questions.

sburnside said:
I've never done the mystery host parties but am considering it. So everyone gets something, they just don't know what until after the $100+ order is turned in, right? Do many of you have people who back out? What if they get $200 in orders, do they get double the benefits if someone does back out? Is it hard to keep up with 10 different hosts? If it's very short term, does that make it easier? Do you offer this only to past hosts or to whomever wants to take advantage? Shewww...I think I'm out of questions.

I just did this today. I thought July would be a good month because of the extra host benefits. How does this sound? Do you think it'd work out?

Attachments

• MysteryHost.pdf
    295.4 KB · Views: 571
I LOVE ALL these posters! You guys are WAY more creative than me! :love:

emmabelle47 said:
I just did this today. I thought July would be a good month because of the extra host benefits. How does this sound? Do you think it'd work out?
I think this sounds great.

Can anyone put this in Word so I can edit name and information?

Also, for the 4 1/2 price items, how do you input this for warranty purposes since we can only have 2 co-hosts?

Bumping for a little help...

Emmabell47: I love the idea, but keep in mind that if you give extra entries for booking a show, recruiting a consultant etc ... that you can't guarantee that everyone wins. What if one person gets 3 tickets & wins 3 times? You now have 2 people who didn't get anything according to your breakdown on the number of prizes. ;) Maybe change it to "everyone else gets 30% off"???

Sheila said:
Emmabell47: I love the idea, but keep in mind that if you give extra entries for booking a show, recruiting a consultant etc ... that you can't guarantee that everyone wins. What if one person gets 3 tickets & wins 3 times? You now have 2 people who didn't get anything according to your breakdown on the number of prizes. ;) Maybe change it to "everyone else gets 30% off"???

What I meant was that they'd get extra entries, but they could only win once. I guess I should have made that clearer. They'd have a better chance of winning the free money. Does that make sense? Is that not a good idea??

Has anyone been able to convert this to Word? I tried, but can't seem to do it.:cry:

Kris~ I know this thread is a couple years old but I LOVEEEEE your flyers and use them every sell-a-thon! They are wonderful! Are you going to be making one for June by chance? I would soooo appreciate it if you did! (and if not I totally understand!) ;)

Can anyone post them just in MS Word Format so we can make changes? :D

Posting to see if this was ever posted in a Word format??

I love this flyer!! Can anyone make one for this year & host and guest special?

was wondering the same thing! love this!!!!

I would, too!! Wish I was talented in that area :)

What is a Mystery Host for July?

A Mystery Host for July is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where a random host is chosen to receive the host rewards for that month's party.

How do I become a Mystery Host for July?

To become a Mystery Host for July, simply host a Pampered Chef party during the month of July and your name will automatically be entered for a chance to win the host rewards.

What are the host rewards for July?

The host rewards for July may vary, but typically include free and discounted products based on the amount of sales from the party.

When will the Mystery Host for July be announced?

The Mystery Host for July will be announced at the end of the month, after all parties for the month have been submitted and processed.

Can I still earn rewards if I don't win the Mystery Host for July?

Yes, even if you do not win the Mystery Host for July, you can still earn rewards based on the sales from your party. The Mystery Host is simply an additional chance to receive even more rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • dulice_guy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dulice_guy