• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Tickets for Mystery Host Event

In summary, a Mystery Host Event is an event hosted by Pampered Chef where the host is kept a secret and one lucky guest is chosen to receive all the host benefits. To attend, you can either contact the host directly or purchase a ticket through their online party link. The benefits of attending include a chance to win free products and discounts, as well as a fun and interactive cooking demonstration with new recipes. You can purchase as many tickets as you'd like, and as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can also host your own Mystery Host Event to earn free products and discounts.
lauradahl
I have been reading many different threads as I'm getting ready to try my first Mystery Host party in November. I really need to know where you all get your tickets. Do you print them? Do you buy them and if so where? I live in the wide open spaces of ND and don't have great access to shopping so all ideas/info would be appreciated! TIA

You can usually find them at office supply store or even Wal-mart. If it's a drive, just call first. Not sure what the shipping deal is with Office Max & Office Depot but we get discounts with them.

Do you have a Wal Mart? I've seen tickets there.

Any party store will have them as well as staples, office max etc.

bonl48 said:
Do you have a Wal Mart? I've seen tickets there.

I do have Wal-Mart access, but each of them are about 75 miles or so away. I'm just gonna have to make note of that if/when I get there. I may need to go online and see what I can order and from where. Anyone print their own?

What is a Mystery Host Event?

A Mystery Host Event is a fun and exciting way to earn free products from Pampered Chef. The host of the party will be kept a secret, and at the end of the event, one lucky guest will be chosen to receive all the host benefits!

How do I get tickets for a Mystery Host Event?

To get tickets for a Mystery Host Event, you can either contact the host directly or purchase a ticket through their online party link. The host will provide you with a unique ticket number to participate in the event.

What are the benefits of attending a Mystery Host Event?

By attending a Mystery Host Event, you have a chance to win free products and discounts from Pampered Chef. You also get to experience a fun and interactive cooking demonstration and learn new recipes.

How many tickets can I purchase for a Mystery Host Event?

You can purchase as many tickets as you'd like for a Mystery Host Event. The more tickets you have, the higher your chances of being chosen as the lucky winner of the host benefits!

Can I host my own Mystery Host Event?

Absolutely! As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can host your own Mystery Host Event and earn free products and discounts. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting your own event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tracie
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire