• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Planner Pad Just Arrived......

In summary, the best way to organize your Planner Pad is to first determine your main goals or priorities for the week. Then, use the top section of the pad to write down those goals and assign them to specific days in the week. Next, use the bottom section to jot down specific tasks or appointments for each day. Finally, use the monthly grid to keep track of important dates and events. Additionally, the Planner Pad can be used for multiple purposes and can be personalized. To make the most out of your Planner Pad, consistency is key and it is recommended to replace it annually. Alternatively, refill pages can be purchased to extend its lifespan.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
I'm so excited.......I am putting the month tabs and the inside cover pockets in it now. I know there was a post on here a couple of times already but I would get a C- in searching:( so I am going to ask.... for those of you using the system, what categories are working for you?

What is a planner pad?

How much do these things cost? I ask because I have my own way of organizing my schedule so that I wont have all of that stuff out where everyone can see it. I hate when I am somewhere writing something and there is somebody looking over my shoulder at what I am doing. Or if I am talking to someone about my schedule (to sched a show) and there is all of my personal stuff where they can see it. I make my own planner and it seems to work for me, but If this is really is a must have I'd like to look into it more closely. Cost is always first and foremost in my mind though, money back guarantee or not. ;)

There's a link to the company's website in the above mentioned thread:

www.plannerpads.com

I'm so jealous! Enjoy!

I checked the website but didn't see a price on it, I will check again though. I was just hoping someone had a final price with shipping and all of that good stuff. Thanks

Related to My Planner Pad Just Arrived......

1. What is the best way to organize my Planner Pad?

The best way to organize your Planner Pad is to first determine your main goals or priorities for the week. Then, use the top section of the pad to write down those goals and assign them to specific days in the week. Next, use the bottom section to jot down specific tasks or appointments for each day. Finally, use the monthly grid to keep track of important dates and events.

2. Can I use my Planner Pad for multiple purposes?

Yes, the Planner Pad is versatile and can be used for various purposes such as meal planning, budgeting, or even as a daily journal. You can adapt the layout to fit your specific needs and make it work for you.

3. How do I make the most out of my Planner Pad?

The key to making the most out of your Planner Pad is consistency. Make it a habit to review and update your pad daily. This will help you stay on track with your goals and ensure that you don't miss any important tasks or appointments.

4. Can I personalize my Planner Pad?

Yes, you can personalize your Planner Pad by adding your name or a motivational quote to the cover. You can also use stickers or washi tape to decorate the pages and make it more fun and visually appealing.

5. How often should I replace my Planner Pad?

The Planner Pad is designed to last for one year, so it is recommended to replace it annually. However, if you use it for multiple purposes or prefer a fresh start, you can replace it more frequently. Alternatively, you can also purchase refill pages to extend the life of your Planner Pad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI