• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director My Laptop Keys are at their Limit!

9 people submit in a month, it's usually a safe bet that I'll have at least 1 show in. Today, I only have 7 submissions and no shows. :(
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Yikes... I really want to see the update today but if I click on my laptop any more times.. my keys may just pop off! :roflmao:

My team drives me CRAZY! They seemed to all have gone on vacation this month. I need one more person to get my 6. #5 says she submitted a show yesterday but it isn't showing up yet.

One has $77 in and is doing a show today - she says she will try to get it in.

Another says she has "half a show".

Another told me over a week ago that she has a show she wanted to put in by the deadline to get the tablecloth but missed it. Now today she says she has the orders but hasn't entered anything in yet and is out until late today but "will get it in tonight" - she often doesn't follow through. She often says she has a show and then doesn't put it in until the 15th of the next month.

Another, a dear, said if I need her to she'll "put something together" (she said she needs to get some gifts but I know she wanted to wait to submit in July so she can get in on the 2 shows for sell-a-thon).

I sent out FB, email and texts and called in the last couple of days to find out what people are doing.

We should be fine but I won't know until late tonight and that's if they remember to send me the email with their sales. I rarely have less than 9 people submit in a month. Ugg I hate this!!!

Thanks for letting me vent!

I had 5 active in the first 10 days of the month... and had to wait until yesterday to finally hear from one more that she had submitted. :) On the PT yesterday, it increased the shows submitted total but not the sales totals. I called HO and she said it would total out after 2pm yesterday but it hasn't yet. I'm trying to be patient ... :) Since the one gal confirmed that she had submitted...I am breathing a bit easier but communication with my team this month has been very difficult. Everyone is on summer mode I think :)

Remarkably...my team was green by the 10th this month. I almost fainted!! Fear not, I hold no magic as usually I am biting my nails too at the end of the month. I don't think my 1st gen director will make it this month because her team is shrinking but she did sign a new recruit yesterday! Yes, AD pay would be better, but I hate it when my personal team is struggling.

:goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:to all.

So now another consultant who hadn't responded to my requests just emailed that she's trying to close a show but the host is still collecting payments so "can [she] wait and send it in by July 15"? UGGGGG! I hate the last day of the month some months. I thought I had them trained to get it done earlier but obviously June is back to old habits with this group.

On a good note, the one that missed the tablecloth just emailed that her show is going in within the next 2 hours. ...and why will it take two hours for a $200 catalog show she's had for at least 2 weeks?...

I hate the end of the month. I do so many personal shows that my team knows I am not available at the last minute. You snooze you loose with my time.

quiverfull7 said:
. Everyone is on summer mode I think :)

That is SO true. I have a personal policy that I ALWAYS close shows in the month they are held in. TWO of my show are not going in, the hosts just aren't ready and I am not mean about it (it did cross my mind though:devil:) and I don't want to loose future business, but it means I don't meet my personal goal for sales this month and it is so frustrating because I have the sales just can't get them in, Plus I have to wait 22 days for my paycheck now for shows already completed, and that will mean a tight July for me :(

Exactly Chantelle! I try to get that across to them but they just don't care it seems. The tablecloth girl did get her show in (she does lik to be the hero - I will remember that) but the others didn't - or if they did, they didn't bother to tell me. Actually, now I would prefer they don't as then I'll get my #'s in early in July. Come on guys! Time for new blood ...again.

If I have shows close to the end of the month and I have met my goals then I date the shows for the following month. This month that was especially easy with the hostess specials for July.. and SAT for me!

pcjenni said:
If I have shows close to the end of the month and I have met my goals then I date the shows for the following month. This month that was especially easy with the hostess specials for July.. and SAT for me!

I do the same thing. I don't want to have that pressure on the host or on me. Of course, if the host was really wanting the current month special we leave it that month and I urge her to get it in but I don't count on it.

Related to My Laptop Keys are at their Limit!

1. Why are my laptop keys at their limit?

There are a few possible reasons for this. It could be due to physical wear and tear, software issues, or a hardware problem. It's also possible that your keyboard settings have been changed, causing the keys to appear at their limit.

2. How can I fix my laptop keys at their limit?

The solution will depend on the cause of the issue. If it's due to physical wear and tear, you may need to replace your keyboard. If it's a software or settings issue, you can try adjusting your keyboard settings or updating your software. If it's a hardware problem, it's best to take your laptop to a professional for repair.

3. Can I prevent my laptop keys from reaching their limit?

There are a few things you can do to prevent your laptop keys from reaching their limit. First, make sure to clean your keyboard regularly to prevent buildup of dirt and debris. You can also adjust your typing habits, such as not pressing the keys too hard, to reduce wear and tear on the keys. Additionally, regularly updating your software can help prevent any software-related issues.

4. Is it safe to continue using my laptop with keys at their limit?

It is generally safe to continue using your laptop with keys at their limit, as long as the keys are still functional. However, it's important to address the issue as soon as possible to prevent any further damage and ensure your laptop continues to function properly.

5. Can I replace individual keys instead of the entire keyboard?

In most cases, it is not possible to replace individual keys on a laptop keyboard. Laptop keyboards are designed as a single unit, and replacing individual keys is not a simple process. It's best to replace the entire keyboard if you are experiencing issues with your keys.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • Jess_K
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • luvmypomeranian