• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Kit Is Going to Be Delivered Today!!

In summary, Fed Ex has it out for delivery. My teenage daughter was making fun of me because I am so excited. So I thought I'd post where where people understand. I can't wait to go through all the "stuff" after it arrives! Congrats! I rember that feeling, it may have been almost 9 years ago for me but I remember it well, and that is the best part of recruiting, you get to re-live those feelings through your new consultants, so remember that and start offering the opportunity right away, just remember how you felt and it becomes easier to recruit. You can share your PC love and your excitement!
SusanPC
Yay! Fed Ex has it out for delivery.:)

My teenage daughter was making fun of me because I am so excited. :blushing: So I thought I'd post where where people understand.

I can't wait to go through all the "stuff" after it arrives! (Yes, my sweet daughter, I am a nerd. . . :p)

YAY!!! It is like Christmas!!!

i got my host order and consultant kit at the same time. it was BETTER than christmas! my boyfriend sat on the couch as i pulled everything out of the boxes and played with them one at a time, demoing them for him.

he wasnt nearly as excited as i was. :)

thecougchef said:
i got my host order and consultant kit at the same time. it was BETTER than christmas! my boyfriend sat on the couch as i pulled everything out of the boxes and played with them one at a time, demoing them for him.

he wasnt nearly as excited as i was. :)
oooohhhh cougchef, I love the new avatar!:thumbup: :thumbup: ;) :)

SusanPC said:
Yay! Fed Ex has it out for delivery.:)

My teenage daughter was making fun of me because I am so excited. :blushing: So I thought I'd post where where people understand.

I can't wait to go through all the "stuff" after it arrives! (Yes, my sweet daughter, I am a nerd. . . :p)
Congrats! I rember that feeling, it may have been almost 9 years ago for me but I remember it well, and that is the best part of recruiting, you get to re-live those feelings through your new consultants, so remember that and start offering the opportunity right away, just remember how you felt and it becomes easier to recruit. You can share your PC love and your excitement!
Congrats and welcome to this board and to Pampered Chef! AS SOON as you get them, make a PC recipe and start playing! it's just so much fun! :chef: :chef: :thumbup: :balloon: :D ;)

MissChef said:
oooohhhh cougchef, I love the new avatar!:thumbup: :thumbup: ;) :)

less confusion about coughing now.. http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/mswanlund/laughing-smiley-004.gif

I am excited for you! I was like a little kid in a candy store when I got mine!

thecougchef said:
less confusion about coughing now.. http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/mswanlund/laughing-smiley-004.gif
Exactly!!! I'm sorry, but I was one of the ones that read it that way!:blushing: :eek: :blushing: When I saw your name when I came on this thread and looked at the picture, I no longer thought of coughing!!! :eek:
Anyway... it's a great picture of you!:D ;)

It is like Christmas for me every time I get something from Pampered Chef! :chef:

Congrats on your new business. You'll have so much fun playing (and don't forget...those new recipes are tax write-offs!)

Whenever Fed Ex comes my five year old runs to the kitchen to grab the i-Slice. I'd like to say he loves seeing all the new Pampered Chef toys, but he's more excited that he gets a box to play with!

MissChef said:
Exactly!!! I'm sorry, but I was one of the ones that read it that way!:blushing: :eek: :blushing: When I saw your name when I came on this thread and looked at the picture, I no longer thought of coughing!!! :eek:
Anyway... it's a great picture of you!:D ;)

I was one of those too, and I am sorry to say.. it is forever grained in my head now! :yuck: Things like that just stick in my head...especially for people I don't know IRL. It is a cute new pic though.

So Susan, did you get it yet, did you get it yet?? :D

Susan, I will be just like you!!! I am hoping mine will get here tomorrow.

Yeah you.............it's like christmas in March...LOL

My kit was SUPPOSED to be delivered today . . .I am sooo mad. Fedex tracking said my package was out for delivery early this morning. I came home early from the office because I couldn't wait. No package. I kept refreshing the tracking info and suddenly it updated and said that delivery was attempted (while I am sitting in our front room anxiously waiting the truck) and was unsuccessful due to a "security exception". I called and they said that would only be used if there was a reason the delivery person could not access our home, such as a locked gate or loose dogs and no response to horn blows.

There is NO reason why the package couldn't be delivered and I am certain that the delivery was NOT attempted. :mad: The update said delivery was attempted at 5:40 pm and DH and I just assume that the delivery guy was ready to go home and decided to postpone. I don't want to tick off the guy who I will probably be depending on to do a decent job of delivering all of my PC stuff, but I am definitely going to talk to the manager of the that terminal and let him know that we were waiting by the door and are sure that delivery was not even attempted.

I want my kit!

Welcome to the woes of Fed Ex. I'd call and complain right away, and make sure they know you are a Pampered Chef consultant. You may as well lay that card right away so they start treating you better from the get go.

Unfortunately that happens frequently with FedEx. Call FedEx and call HO. HO has someone who deals with FedEx problems, and keeps a list of our problems.

So sorry you didn't get your kit. I know you must be really disappointed!

Definitely call and complain. Hope you get it tomorrow!

Bummer. Hope it comes tomorrow! It is soooo fun to get new products! Especially your KIT!!

Related to My Kit Is Going to Be Delivered Today!!

What are the contents of the kit?

The kit contains a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets, including knives, cookware, baking supplies, and serving utensils. It also includes a catalog and business materials to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business.

When will my kit arrive?

Your kit will be delivered to the address provided within 3-5 business days. You will receive a tracking number via email to monitor the status of your delivery.

What should I do if my kit is damaged during delivery?

If your kit arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to replace any damaged items and ensure that you receive a complete and undamaged kit.

How do I track my kit's delivery?

You will receive a tracking number via email once your kit has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your delivery on the shipping carrier's website.

What should I do if I have not received my kit after 5 business days?

If your kit has not arrived after 5 business days, please contact our customer service team. We will track your package and ensure that it is delivered to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pamperedbykathy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef