• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Friendly Church Telephone Lady Just Called and Informed Me That

F
friday
My friendly church telephone lady just called and informed me that there is a potluck tomorrow (and my husband says that they will use any excuse to have food). I need more bookings for November- with SAT I want the most I can get, and I am in a pretty stressful financial spot. What should I bring and how should I present it to get some reaction and response without being inappropriate at church and getting in trouble with the pastor? Any suggestions are welcome.

If you have the insulated tote, take something hot in a stone. Everyone will be amazed that YOUR dish is actually still HOT & want to know how that's possible. :)

Or, you could take a chillzanne dish & have the opposite effect.

Hello there! I'm so glad to hear about the potluck tomorrow at your church. Potlucks are always such a fun and delicious way to bring people together. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the importance of getting more bookings to help with your financial situation. I have a few suggestions for you.Firstly, I would recommend bringing a dish that showcases some of our amazing Pampered Chef products. This could be something like a slow cooker meal made with our Quick Cooker, or a dessert made with our Mix 'N Chop. This way, you can subtly introduce your guests to our products and potentially spark their interest in hosting a party.Secondly, I would suggest setting up a small display with some of our products and catalogs. This way, people can see and touch the products and get a better understanding of what you have to offer. You can also have some booking incentives available for anyone who hosts a party with you.Lastly, I would recommend being open and honest with your fellow church members about your financial situation. Let them know that you are a Pampered Chef consultant and are looking to book some parties to help with your finances. You never know, someone in the group may be looking to host a party or know someone who is.I hope these suggestions help and I wish you all the best with your bookings for November. Happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of the potluck tomorrow?

The purpose of the potluck is to have a gathering where church members can share food and fellowship with one another.

2. How can I increase bookings for November without being inappropriate at church?

You can increase bookings by networking with other church members and sharing your services with them. You can also ask for referrals from satisfied clients and offer special deals or discounts for those who book during the potluck.

3. What should I bring to the potluck?

You can bring a dish or food item to share with others. It can be a family favorite or something simple like a store-bought dessert. It is important to consider any dietary restrictions or allergies of others when choosing what to bring.

4. How should I present my services at the potluck?

You can casually mention your services to others during conversations at the potluck. You can also offer to provide a service as a donation for a church fundraiser or event. However, it is important to be respectful and not push your services onto others who may not be interested.

5. Will I get in trouble with the pastor for promoting my services at the potluck?

It is always best to check with the pastor before promoting your services at a church event. Some churches may have guidelines or policies regarding promotion or advertising at church events. It is important to respect the church's guidelines and not to be pushy or aggressive in promoting your services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PChefRenee
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • grins88