• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Holiday Fair: Tips and Tricks for Selling PC Products

In summary, "My First Holiday Fair..." is a program offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants to help them succeed in their first holiday selling season. To sign up, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the designated link. The program includes resources such as training videos, marketing materials, and tips for organizing a successful holiday fair. There is no additional cost to participate as it is included in the initial start-up kit. Unfortunately, it is only available to new consultants, but all consultants are encouraged to utilize other resources for holiday success.
Monty060609
I'm up
I'm packed
I'm checking my list

AND I feel like I've forgotten every bit of PC product information that was in my head! :eek:

Wish me luck. At least hubby's going with me (his own free will lol) so I'll have back up.

Lot of luck....but better yet...wishing you fun and BEAUCOUP leads! :D

Good luck on your trip! I totally understand the feeling of forgetting all the product information in your head. It's like your brain goes on vacation too! But don't worry, I'm sure your hubby will be a great backup and together you'll conquer any shopping challenges. Have fun and happy shopping!

What is "My First Holiday Fair..."?

"My First Holiday Fair..." is a program offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants who want to host their first holiday fair. It is designed to help them succeed in their first holiday selling season by providing guidance and resources.

How do I sign up for "My First Holiday Fair..."?

To sign up for "My First Holiday Fair...", simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My First Holiday Fair..." link on the homepage. From there, you can follow the prompts to enroll in the program and access all of the resources available.

What resources are included in "My First Holiday Fair..."?

"My First Holiday Fair..." includes a variety of resources to help new consultants succeed in their first holiday selling season. These resources may include training videos, marketing materials, and tips for organizing and promoting a successful holiday fair.

Is there a cost to participate in "My First Holiday Fair..."?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in "My First Holiday Fair...". This program is offered as a benefit to new consultants and is included in your initial start-up kit.

Can I still participate in "My First Holiday Fair..." if I am not a new consultant?

Unfortunately, "My First Holiday Fair..." is only available to new consultants as a part of their initial start-up kit. However, we encourage all consultants to take advantage of our other resources and training opportunities to help them succeed during the holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
SuzanneWehrman
  • Kate Siciliano
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies