• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Conference: A Hesitant Journey!

In summary, Carolyn is in Wave 2 and Heather is in Wave 1. They will have an overlap because they both fly into Chicago on the 11th. They are all looking forward to the conference.
heat123 said:
I just bought my Cheffer Tshirt and pin! Definitely maybe a meeting spot for all of us in Wave 1 cheffers! I can't wait to meet everyone!

I am in wave one as well.... we will have to get together........... I cant' wait to meet everyone either!!! I am really looking forward to confernce this year!

It just occured to me that people from Wave 3 probably won't arrive until Sunday evening. With Wave 2 ending on Saturday I won't get to meet you. Sad. So sad.

rebeccastt said:
Heather,
Which airline are you flying? Which airport? How much was it? I've been looking and they are still ridiculously expensive!
American Airlines was the cheapest at $278 inc. tax. It was $10 cheaper just a few days ago, so I thought I better get them before they cont. to go up! Coming in on sunday was like $130 more so I opted for monday early am. There was a redeye though for sunday night at 11pm to arrive at 4amish, I think it was for about $5 cheaper but people suggested I not do that, to avoid being exhausted the whole trip!

From San Deigo to ORD arrival 12:20ishpm monday depart wed. evening at 8:25ish.

HTH!

WOW Heather, you scored on your tix!
I paid $375! From Ontario to ORD, and I have a HUGE layover in Houston.

I was supposed to go to Wave 1 w/ my director, but my mom will be out of town and I won't be able to make it, so that is why I am going in Wave3.
Speaking of meeting up, I was just down in Carlsbad last weekend, we could have totally met up, but I didn't even think of it...
OH WELL!

Chozengirl said:
WOW Heather, you scored on your tix!
I paid $375! From Ontario to ORD, and I have a HUGE layover in Houston.

I was supposed to go to Wave 1 w/ my director, but my mom will be out of town and I won't be able to make it, so that is why I am going in Wave3.
Speaking of meeting up, I was just down in Carlsbad last weekend, we could have totally met up, but I didn't even think of it...
OH WELL!
Wow, maybe it's a weekend rate increase?? Because it was $130 more to fly in on sunday (non redeye) when I checked for my dates.

heat123 said:
Wow, maybe it's a weekend rate increase?? Because it was $130 more to fly in on sunday (non redeye) when I checked for my dates.
Most likely. I am flying out Sunday evening.

Whoops, mean morning...DUH!

WOW! I guess our cluster got a REALLY good deal at $110---flying out on Sunday (Wave 3). Of course it's not a very long flight for us. I'm really getting excited about my FIRST Conference. I'll have to get a Cheffer shirt and button too. (will probably pass on the thong that Ann offers though!!)

Yeah well maybe it's CA, I can't even get flights from here to Vegas for less than $150 these days! :(

<h2>1. What can I expect at my first conference with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Attending your first conference with Pampered Chef is an exciting and memorable experience. You can expect to meet and network with other consultants, attend informative workshops and training sessions, and have the opportunity to see new products and demonstrations.</p><h2>2. How do I register for the conference?</h2><p>You can register for the conference through your consultant workstation or by contacting our customer service team. Registration typically opens a few months before the conference date, so keep an eye out for announcements and instructions.</p><h2>3. What is the cost of attending the conference?</h2><p>The cost of attending the conference varies depending on when you register and any additional events or meals you choose to attend. However, you can use your Pampered Chef earnings to cover the cost, making it a great opportunity to invest in yourself and your business.</p><h2>4. Are there any special events or activities for first-time conference attendees?</h2><p>Yes! We want to make sure your first conference experience is unforgettable. That's why we offer special events and activities exclusively for first-time attendees, such as a welcome reception, mentor meet-ups, and a special recognition ceremony.</p><h2>5. Can I bring my spouse or family to the conference?</h2><p>While spouses and family members are welcome to join you in Chicago, please keep in mind that conference events and activities are designed for consultants and may not be suitable for guests. However, you can certainly make arrangements for them to explore the city while you attend the conference.</p>

1. What can I expect at my first conference with Pampered Chef?

Attending your first conference with Pampered Chef is an exciting and memorable experience. You can expect to meet and network with other consultants, attend informative workshops and training sessions, and have the opportunity to see new products and demonstrations.

2. How do I register for the conference?

You can register for the conference through your consultant workstation or by contacting our customer service team. Registration typically opens a few months before the conference date, so keep an eye out for announcements and instructions.

3. What is the cost of attending the conference?

The cost of attending the conference varies depending on when you register and any additional events or meals you choose to attend. However, you can use your Pampered Chef earnings to cover the cost, making it a great opportunity to invest in yourself and your business.

4. Are there any special events or activities for first-time conference attendees?

Yes! We want to make sure your first conference experience is unforgettable. That's why we offer special events and activities exclusively for first-time attendees, such as a welcome reception, mentor meet-ups, and a special recognition ceremony.

5. Can I bring my spouse or family to the conference?

While spouses and family members are welcome to join you in Chicago, please keep in mind that conference events and activities are designed for consultants and may not be suitable for guests. However, you can certainly make arrangements for them to explore the city while you attend the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vogee13
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
burtonfour
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies
Views
raebates