• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Fedex Tracking Dates All Messed Up! Are Yours?

In summary, the two shows that shipped this week had different estimated shipping dates. The first show had their estimated shipping date as yesterday, but the packages are still in Illinois. The second show's estimated shipping date changed from day to day, and some boxes didn't have a date at all.
jrstephens
I have had two shows ship this week. The date they show for the delivery could be yesterday and the packages are still in IL but on a truck. Or they have them for tomorrow or something. Normally the estimated shipping date is RIGHT ON TARGET, but they are crazy this week. Some boxes do not even have a date. Shows that have more than one box, almost every one of them is in a different place right now. It is CRAZY! I have never seen it like this.

Anyone else having this problem?

That's not a problem, that's typical for my shipments. Just par for the course with FedEx.

An estimate is just that, an estimate. I've had packages come before the estimate arrival date and I've had some come after the estimate arrival date. I've also had the estimate arrival date change from day to day, sometimes within a couple hours of checking. At least we have something to go by, they could just leave us in the dark.

Guess I have been fortunate to never had this problem before. :D And all my boxes are normally in the same place at the same time.

If they are in IL and haven't hit a hub the estimated dates will be messed up. They are created in the FedEx system at origin when PC submits to them based on when they were logged and destination.At the first main hub scan when they get the rest of their "routing", a better determinate of delivery date is put on the FedEx website.If you are a person that is within 1-2 days of origin to destination, you may never see a correct date because the package moves faster than the system catches up.

It usually takes mine 3-4 days to get to my host. Normaly 24 hours after it "leaves the origin" are when I know my dates are right. This time it is just totally different. I had a host call and ask me about it too b/c she got the email from HO that they had been shipped.

Nothing major I was just wondering if anyone else was seeing this since this is the first time mine have been out of the normal.

jrstephens said:
It usually takes mine 3-4 days to get to my host. Normaly 24 hours after it "leaves the origin" are when I know my dates are right. This time it is just totally different. I had a host call and ask me about it too b/c she got the email from HO that they had been shipped.

Nothing major I was just wondering if anyone else was seeing this since this is the first time mine have been out of the normal.

I'll look at some of my shipments from work here with FedEx and see if we are experiencing that too...

I've had problems. Shipment status will say picking and then all the sudden the packages are going to be delivered.

Only problem I've had lately is a 4pc Professional set of cookware is MIA:( HO is sending out another one today for my host. On the tracking page, it only shows that the info was send to FE, but nothing after that.

UpdateThe show has 4 boxes to the host and they are in the following locations:
1. Georgia
2. Mississippi
3. On truck for delivery
4. Illinois

The two direct ship packages to Virginia and Arkansas were delivered today.

1. Why are my Fedex tracking dates all messed up?

There could be a few reasons why your Fedex tracking dates are showing as incorrect or out of order. It could be due to a delay in the shipping process, a mistake in inputting the tracking information, or a technical issue with the Fedex tracking system. We recommend reaching out to Fedex directly for more specific information about your package's tracking.

2. Is this a common issue with Fedex tracking?

While it is not a widespread issue, it is not uncommon for Fedex tracking dates to appear incorrect or mixed up. This can happen for various reasons, but it is usually resolved quickly. If you are experiencing this issue, we suggest contacting Fedex customer service for assistance.

3. Will my package still arrive on time even though the tracking dates are messed up?

In most cases, your package will still arrive on the originally estimated delivery date, even if the tracking dates appear incorrect. However, if you have any concerns about your package's delivery, we recommend contacting Fedex for more information.

4. Can I do anything to fix the tracking dates on my own?

If you notice that the tracking dates are incorrect, you can try refreshing the tracking page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, it is best to contact Fedex directly for assistance.

5. How can I prevent this issue from happening in the future?

Unfortunately, there is no guaranteed way to prevent tracking dates from appearing incorrect. It is always best to keep an eye on your package's tracking and reach out to Fedex if you notice any discrepancies. You can also sign up for email or text notifications from Fedex to stay updated on your package's delivery status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kay Alderfer
  • amy07