• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FedEx Package Lost, Tracking in Progress

In summary, the person is waiting for a package that was supposed to be delivered on Friday but wasn't. The person is from Montgomery, Alabama and is near Thomasville.
jrstephens
I redeemed some Panorama points for the 11" griddle. Tracking says it was left at my front door Friday at 531 pm. I have called and they are tracking it. I have called or either looked at my neighbor's houses and it is not there either.

I just had a call from FedEx last week to follow up some problems I had a few months ago and told them I was pleased so far now. The guy gave me his direct number to keep for the future. I have calle dhim too but it just rings and then goes to a fax.

It is suppose to be horrible rain here for the next few days, so, if it is out somewhere it will be soaking wet.

Will keep yall posted on what happens.

I'm still waiting for the phone call back (from FED EX) from the last thread you started about them. They did the same thing to me. I never did receive the package they said was delivered. I had to call PC and they shipped out a whole new supply order. You may have to do the same.

I certainly hope that PC is getting reimbursed for the extra shipping charges, as well as the products & supplies that are just 'missing'! Can you imagine what kind of price loss they would be having otherwise?

Talked to my "direct link." Package is on the truck for delivery today. A different driver than Friday. He is going to research to find out why it was scanned delivered on Friday but was not. Said those things are no accident. Thanked me for calling him, very nice. It should be on my porch when I get home today.

I hope it doesn't rain on your package, but yeah!! for rain. I'm not sure where fulton al is, but I'm up near huntsville and we need the rain so bad. A cousin of mine lives in Georgia and they told them that they only have 90 days of water left since lake lanier is drying up. Good luck getting your package though!

I have a covered porch thankfully b/c it has been raining here since lunch!

I am abour 3 hours South of you. About halfway in between Montgomery and Mobile off Highway 43. Do you know where Thomasville is? I am 15 minutes South of there.

Related to FedEx Package Lost, Tracking in Progress

What should I do if my package from Pampered Chef has been marked as "lost" by FedEx?

If your package has been marked as "lost" by FedEx, you should first contact Pampered Chef customer service. They will be able to assist you in filing a claim with FedEx and potentially resending your order or issuing a refund.

Will I be charged for a lost package from Pampered Chef?

No, you will not be charged for a lost package from Pampered Chef. If your package is marked as "lost" by FedEx, Pampered Chef will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive your order or a refund.

How long does it take for Pampered Chef to replace a lost package?

The time it takes for Pampered Chef to replace a lost package may vary. Once you contact customer service and file a claim, they will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. However, it may take a few days for the claim to be processed and for your order to be resent or a refund issued.

Is there a way to track my lost package from Pampered Chef?

Once a package is marked as "lost" by FedEx, tracking information may no longer be available. However, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for updates on your package and the status of your claim.

Can I request a refund instead of having my lost package from Pampered Chef resent?

Yes, you can request a refund instead of having your lost package from Pampered Chef resent. Once you contact customer service and file a claim, they will work with you to determine the best solution for your specific situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kay Alderfer
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies