• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My CS Renewal: Relief After a 3-Day Wait!

In summary, My CS Renewal is a process that allows Pampered Chef consultants to renew their accounts for another year. It typically takes 3 business days to be processed and is important because it ensures access to benefits and resources. If the deadline is missed, the consultant account will be put on hold and will not have access to online tools, personal website, or be eligible for commissions. The best way to complete the process is through the consultant dashboard or by contacting customer service. Once processed, My CS Renewal cannot be cancelled, but consultants can choose not to renew in the future.
pkd09
Silver Member
Oh how I missed CS. I processed my renewal on Friday 3/23 (expiration date) through Paypal and I wasn't able to get back on the site until today. Evidentally there is a 3 business day delay in processing payments. I think I was actually going through withdrawls. Thank goodness I am back!!!

hahah, good to know!! welcome back :)

OH MY GAWD!!! 3 days with no CS - I would be mad (as in looney):D

I payed the second I got the notice because I would need therapy if I got locked out of CS!! That would have been a great joke for Greg to play on all of us for April Fools!

How much would we all panic if we logged on only to find a "site no longer available" message only to scroll down and see a button to enter explaining the joke????

gilliandanielle said:
I payed the second I got the notice because I would need therapy if I got locked out of CS!! That would have been a great joke for Greg to play on all of us for April Fools!

How much would we all panic if we logged on only to find a "site no longer available" message only to scroll down and see a button to enter explaining the joke????
Gill, lets not give him any ideas. :eek:

What is My CS Renewal and why is it important for Pampered Chef consultants?

My CS Renewal is a process that allows Pampered Chef consultants to renew their consultant accounts for another year. It is important because it ensures that consultants have access to all the benefits and resources that come with being a part of the Pampered Chef family.

How long does it take for My CS Renewal to be processed?

Typically, My CS Renewal takes 3 business days to be processed. However, during peak times, it may take longer. We recommend starting the renewal process well in advance to avoid any delays.

What happens if I miss the deadline for My CS Renewal?

If you miss the deadline for My CS Renewal, your consultant account will be put on hold. This means you will lose access to your online tools, your personal website, and any active parties or orders. You will also not be eligible for any commissions or bonuses until your renewal is processed.

What is the best way to complete My CS Renewal?

The best way to complete My CS Renewal is through your consultant dashboard. Simply log in and follow the prompts to renew your account. You can also reach out to your mentor or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.

Can I cancel My CS Renewal after it has been processed?

No, unfortunately, once your My CS Renewal is processed, it cannot be cancelled. However, you can still choose not to renew your account when the next renewal period comes around.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies