• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Casual Cooking Cookbook Is Mia

In summary, "My Casual Cooking Cookbook Is Mia" can be purchased through the website, retail stores, or independent consultants. It is suitable for both beginners and experienced cooks, with easy-to-follow recipes and a focus on healthy meals. While the recipes are tested and perfected, customization is encouraged. Most ingredients can be found at local grocery stores, with suggestions for alternatives provided for more specialized ingredients.
chef_leeanne
Silver Member
Need some help friends! :) I have a show Friday and the cookbook I need is MIA! :mad: Could someone please post the recipe from the Casual Cooking cookbook, pg 34, for Citrus Shrimp Skewers for me?

Thanks so much! :)

Lee Anne

Citrus Shrimp Skewers
(Casual Cooking...pg 34)

12 oz uncooked shell-on medium shrimp (about 30-40)
2 lemons
2 limes
1/2 cup orange marmalade
1 Tbls vegetable oil
1 large garlic clove, pressed
1 Tbls snipped fresh parsley
1/4 tsp ground red pepper

1. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails on. Thread shrimp onto four 12-inch skewers; place in large resealable plastic food storage bag.

2. Using Juicer, juice lemons to measure 1/4 cup juice; juice limes to measure 1/4 cup juice. Pour juices into Small Batter Bowl. Add orange marmalade and oil. Using Garlic Press, press garlic into batter bowl. Snip parsley using Kitchen Shears. Add parsley and red pepper to ingredients in batter bowl; whisk using Stainless Steel Whisk until blended. Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade for basting. Pour remaining marinade over shrimp. Marinate in refrigerator 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning occasionally.

3. Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium coals. Remove skewers from marinade; discard plastic bag with marinade. Place skewers on grid of grill; brush with reserved marinade using Barbecue Basting Brush. Grill, uncovered, 5-6 minutes or until shrimp appear opaque, turning once with Barbecue Tongs and brushing again with marinade.

Makes 4 servings.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Jodi! You're the best! ;)

Lee Anne

1. How do I purchase "My Casual Cooking Cookbook Is Mia"?

To purchase "My Casual Cooking Cookbook Is Mia," you can visit our website and add it to your cart. You can also find it at our retail stores or through one of our independent consultants.

2. Is "My Casual Cooking Cookbook Is Mia" suitable for beginners?

Yes, "My Casual Cooking Cookbook Is Mia" is designed for both beginner and experienced cooks. It includes easy-to-follow recipes with step-by-step instructions, making it perfect for those just starting out in the kitchen.

3. Are the recipes in "My Casual Cooking Cookbook Is Mia" healthy?

Yes, "My Casual Cooking Cookbook Is Mia" focuses on easy and healthy meals for busy individuals and families. It includes a variety of nutritious recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

4. Can I customize the recipes in "My Casual Cooking Cookbook Is Mia"?

While our recipes are tested and perfected, we encourage you to make them your own by adding your favorite ingredients or making substitutions to fit your dietary preferences or restrictions.

5. Are the ingredients in "My Casual Cooking Cookbook Is Mia" easily accessible?

Most of the ingredients in "My Casual Cooking Cookbook Is Mia" can be found at your local grocery store. For more specialized ingredients, we provide suggestions for where to find them or alternatives to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Sallie_M
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • rebeccastt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies