• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Career Sales Are Now Over $100K!

Debbie just hit $50,000 in career sales! Congrats!Debbie just hit $50,000 in career sales! Congrats!
DebbieJ
Woo hoooo!!!!!! I just noticed it on my last commission statement.

Now I get to sit at a new table at Career Club lunch at Conference! :D

WOOHOO!!! I'm close to $50,000 which is also Career Club!

Debbie, I'm right there with you, I think I got a call from HO congratulating me on hitting $100,000 while I was at conf this year. Kinda wierd timing , but I appriciate the call.

Way to go, Debbie!!!!! That's an awesome milestone.:)

Yeah Debbie....maybe we can find each other and sit together! What wave are you this coming year? I am wave 2.

Yeah for you!

I broke $50K a few month's ago so I definately will get to go to career luncheon this year :love: :D :chef: I'm hoping to break $100K before conference woo hoo!

YEA Debbie! this year was my first at the Career Club Luncheon - what a treat!

I am soooo close to $100,000! Next month I'll be there ~ and I'll get to move up a table too! I'm in wave 1 this year.

Congrats Deb ~ and everyone else! I just looked and I just tweeked by my $200,000 career sales...new table for me next year too!

That's awesome!! Way to go!!

Way to go!!!! I will be hitting $50,000 soon, so I'm excited to be able to go to the Career Club lunch this year!

That is totally AWESOME...and in only 2 years!!! I thought I was doing good hitting $50,000 in 2 years. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Deb!!! I'm $10k away (I have $90,346) so I"ll be at the $100k table at National as well. If you were only in Wave 1 with me. :( I will see you in less than a week!! You are going to LOVE :love: the weather here!!

That is awesome!! WTG Ladies!!

PampMomof3 said:
Congrats Deb!!! I'm $10k away (I have $90,346) so I"ll be at the $100k table at National as well. If you were only in Wave 1 with me. :( I will see you in less than a week!! You are going to LOVE :love: the weather here!!

OMG--I just checked online. It was 27 degrees as I drove ds to school this morning. On Friday I'll be basking in the 70s!!! Where are my shorts?!?!?! I have to actually shave my legs!!!! LOL! :)

Congrats to all of you milestone achievers! :) I'll be there soon ($50,000). Probably not by conference, but I can hope!

DebbieJ said:
OMG--I just checked online. It was 27 degrees as I drove ds to school this morning. On Friday I'll be basking in the 70s!!! Where are my shorts?!?!?! I have to actually shave my legs!!!! LOL! :)

Yes you will!! IT's beautiful here!! You're not going to want to go back!! I can't wait to see you in FLORIDA!!!:D

Kudos, Debbie!!! That's a great accomplishment!!

WOOHOO!! Way to go!!

I can't find them on CC but what are the levels for the luncheon?

$50k, 100k, 200k, etc. But once you go, you get to go every year.

There are also recruiting levels: every 25 recruits.

chefann said:
$50k, 100k, 200k, etc. But once you go, you get to go every year.

There are also recruiting levels: every 25 recruits.

$50K would be a very high goal to reach for by the end of May! I just hit $25,000 in sales for this year putting me must under $27,000 in sales total. Who knows, I could make it if I put my mind to it!

Way to go!! $100,000 is an accomplishment!

I am trying to make career club by NC too!

That is amazing! Congratulations!!!

well I am not close to$50,000 or $100,000 in career sales but I am close to $15,000 .......

Congats Debbie

mommyhugz1978 said:
well I am not close to$50,000 or $100,000 in career sales but I am close to $15,000 .......
That's great, Leah!

I am at $48K - so by conference I should definitely hit $50,000! YAY!

Related to My Career Sales Are Now Over $100K!

What is the secret to reaching a career sales of over $100K?

The key to reaching a career sales of over $100K is consistency and hard work. It takes dedication and determination to consistently promote and sell Pampered Chef products, as well as building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.

How long did it take you to reach a career sales of over $100K?

The timeline for reaching a career sales of over $100K varies for each consultant. It depends on factors such as the size of your network, how often you host parties, and your personal selling style. Some consultants may reach this milestone within a year, while others may take longer.

What strategies do you use to maintain a high sales volume?

Some strategies that I use to maintain a high sales volume include consistently promoting and sharing new products and specials with my customers, hosting regular parties and events, and offering excellent customer service. I also focus on building strong relationships with my customers and providing personalized recommendations based on their needs and preferences.

How has reaching a career sales of over $100K impacted your life?

Reaching a career sales of over $100K has had a significant impact on my life. It has provided me with financial stability, flexibility in my schedule, and the opportunity to work from home. It has also allowed me to develop new skills and meet amazing people through the Pampered Chef community.

What advice do you have for consultants looking to increase their sales?

My advice for consultants looking to increase their sales is to be consistent and persistent. Keep promoting and sharing new products and specials with your customers, and don't be afraid to ask for referrals or host multiple parties in a month. Also, make sure to listen to your customers and provide excellent customer service to keep them coming back. Lastly, never stop learning and growing as a consultant, attend training events and seek advice from successful consultants in the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kncmurray