• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 2000 HWC Apron: Is it Still OK to Wear?

In summary, you missed out on the chance to earn an HWC apron by not having 3 shows in from March 1st - the 15th. You can wear any apron you want, but be aware of your audience.
hoosierchef
Ok, so most likely I will not earn the HWC apron. I DO however have one from back in 2000 when I used to sell. Do you think it would be ok for me to wear this one??

First, if you didn't hold and submit three shows between March 1-15, you didn't earn the apron. Second, it is fine to wear it - in fact, you can call attention to why you came back.

cmdtrgd said:
First, if you didn't hold and submit three shows between March 1-15, you didn't earn the apron.

Second, it is fine to wear it - in fact, you can call attention to why you came back.

Ok, so I definetly didn't earn it, but thanks. I hadn't thought about it that way!!!

Sure you can wear the apron! At least you have a pink apron! LOL!!!!!!

You missed the chance of earning the apron by not having 3 shows in from March 1st - the 15th. I only had 2 shows so I missed getting the apron too!

pamperedharriet said:
Sure you can wear the apron! At least you have a pink apron! LOL!!!!!!

You missed the chance of earning the apron by not having 3 shows in from March 1st - the 15th. I only had 2 shows so I missed getting the apron too!

You could always go looing on :eek: EBAY! LOL :p Just kidding!

Sure you can wear it.

I have been wearing the old HWC aprons for years!

You can wear any apron you want to! I have many different aprons in my collection now. I had 2 HWC aprons but gave one away last year. Now I'll have 2 again!

I'm so excited to get mine and I'll wear it forever!! My newest recruit has the coolest apron that she ordered right before she signed...she had her son's picture and name put on an apron! What a fun recruiting tool!

BethCooks4U said:
You can wear any apron you want to!
There are some folks on this site who I can picture in an apron that's printed to look like someone wearing racy underwear. :D

Obviously, you'd have to know your crowd before wearing one of those. But it would be funny for a bridal shower/bachelorette party show. Wowza! :)

Related to My 2000 HWC Apron: Is it Still OK to Wear?

1. Is the 2000 HWC Apron still in style?

Yes, the 2000 HWC Apron is a classic and timeless design that never goes out of style. It is still a popular choice among Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

2. Can I still purchase the 2000 HWC Apron?

Unfortunately, the 2000 HWC Apron is no longer available for purchase. However, we have a variety of other apron options that are just as stylish and functional.

3. How do I care for my 2000 HWC Apron?

To keep your 2000 HWC Apron looking its best, we recommend washing it in cold water and hanging it to dry. Avoid using bleach or harsh detergents, as they can damage the fabric.

4. Is the 2000 HWC Apron durable?

Yes, the 2000 HWC Apron is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand frequent use in the kitchen. With proper care, it can last for many years.

5. Can I personalize my 2000 HWC Apron?

Unfortunately, personalization options were not available for the 2000 HWC Apron. However, we offer a variety of customizable aprons that you can add your name or logo to.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cooking_Mama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • Stacys