• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Multiple Uses for Baker's Roller

In summary, the Baker's Roller is a versatile tool that can be used for rolling out dough, crushing cookies or crackers, chopping herbs or nuts, and tenderizing meat. It is dishwasher safe and can be used on non-stick surfaces without causing any damage. The roller is 9 inches long, lightweight, and made of a durable acrylic material that is heat-resistant.
its_me_susan
I have a group that might be interested in pre-ordering the food chopper and the baker's roller. I wanted to make a list of multiple uses, and so far have

* smoothing out wallpaper
* rolling out play dough
* make massager

I know there are more, can't think. I did search and get all sorts of random posts (not related). Would love more ideas.

Also chopper uses if it's already set up.

rolling out cookie dough

Making graham cracker/cookie crumbs

The food chopper is a great "release" product when you are tense!

Food Chooper is great for dicing fruit into tiny peices for pie's ....

It makes a good race car for little ones!

redsoxgirl said:

lol hadn't heard that before! Bet we could come up with a million of these ~ keep going!

My 36 yr old brother was playing with mine one day and started racing it around the counter making car noises... LOL

redsoxgirl said:

LOL! I have 2, and my son likes to push them across the wood floor - racing them.:D

My son has my old one (the wooden one) and he attached it to the back of his toy tractor and uses it as a 'mower' to mow my rugs (it leaves a flat trail after he rolls over the rugs so he calls it mowing). He also uses it in his sand pile to flatten out his roads. He keeps trying to take my good one so he can have 2 tractors 'working' at the same time!

I just had a host tell me this week that she used her wooden roller when laying new tile in her bathroom.

What are the different ways I can use the Baker's Roller?

The Baker's Roller can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen. It can be used to roll out dough for pies, cookies, and pizza. It can also be used to crush cookies or crackers for crusts or toppings. Additionally, the roller can be used to chop herbs or nuts, and even tenderize meat.

Is the Baker's Roller dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Baker's Roller is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to wash it on the top rack of the dishwasher to avoid any potential damage from high heat.

Can the Baker's Roller be used on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, the Baker's Roller is safe to use on non-stick surfaces. Its smooth surface will not scratch or damage non-stick coatings.

What is the length of the Baker's Roller?

The Baker's Roller is 9 inches long, making it the perfect size for most baking tasks. It is also light and easy to maneuver, making it a convenient tool to have in the kitchen.

Is the Baker's Roller made of a durable material?

Yes, the Baker's Roller is made of a durable acrylic material that is designed to withstand regular use in the kitchen. It is also heat-resistant, allowing it to be used for rolling out warm or hot dough.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies