• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Moving My Business From Alaska to Arkansas

In summary, Monica is moving to Arkansas and needs help getting her business started. She has contacted a few consultants in the area and is waiting to hear back from them.
cwcollins
Hi,

I'm Monica, new to the board & I'm very excited to be here & be able to share ideas about Pampered Chef.

I'm currently a consultant in Anchoarge, AK, however, come this Feb. my family & I are moving to Little Rock Arkansas. I need some help with relocating my business. Any ideas to start off my client base, in a new place with zero contacts - we are in the Airforce! Are there any Arkansas consultants?

Thanks so much!

Monica L Collins

First I would ask your director to find hospitality for you in your new location. She should be able to put you in contact with a director there so you can go to meetings, and meet other consultants. You may have to be a bit creative at first to get a few shows. Do an open house/ meet the new neighbors party. Are you under Rhonda by any chance? I have a new consultant in Anchorage and have gotten them in contact. She seems very helpful.
The beauty of the business is that you can take it with you.

WowWhat a move. I have a sister consultant that moved her business from Wyoming to Kentucky. Her best idea was to work booths at grocery stores etc. with samples of the food. She also went around to her new neighbors with a mini loaf of banana bread and introduced herself and her business to the neighborhood. Don't forget to hang tear-off flyers and possibly an add in the paper.

Good luck! :D

I live in ArkansasI live about 3 1/2 hours from where you are moving in a town called Corning. It is tucked up by the Bootheel of Missouri. It is 7 miles from the border of Missouri. I am willing to help out with anything possible. There are some Consultants in the Little Rock area that I got aqauinted with at National Conference in Chicago in July. I will try to contact them for you to see if they are still in that area and still selling. Best of luck on the move of your family AND your business! Email me personally if you are in need of anything that I can help you with!

:)

1. How can I transfer my customer base from Alaska to Arkansas?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to transfer your customer base from one state to another. Simply log in to your consultant account and click on the "My Business" tab. From there, select "Transfers" and follow the prompts to transfer your customers to your new location in Arkansas.

2. Will my commission structure change when I move to Arkansas?

No, your commission structure will remain the same regardless of your location. However, you may see a change in your sales tax rate and consulting fees depending on your new state's regulations.

3. How do I update my shipping address for orders and deliveries?

To update your shipping address, log in to your consultant account and click on the "My Business" tab. From there, select "My Profile" and then "Billing & Shipping." You can update your shipping address here for all future orders and deliveries.

4. Will there be any changes to my team or downline when I move to Arkansas?

There will be no changes to your team or downline when you move to Arkansas. Your team members and their sales will still be linked to you, and you can continue to support and mentor them from your new location.

5. Do I need to notify Pampered Chef headquarters of my move?

Yes, it is important to notify Pampered Chef headquarters of your move so that they can update your consultant information and ensure that your orders and deliveries are sent to the correct address. You can do this by contacting Customer Care at 1-800-342-2433 or by updating your information in your consultant account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newmexgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies