• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Motivators to Attend Conference

In summary, attending a conference can provide numerous benefits for your career, including networking opportunities, gaining new knowledge and skills, staying updated on industry trends, and presenting research or projects. There may also be financial incentives such as early bird discounts or group rates for registration, as well as potential job opportunities or promotions. When choosing which conferences to attend, it is important to consider your professional goals and interests, the conference's focus and speakers, location and cost, and the potential networking opportunities and learning experiences it offers. To make the most out of attending a conference, it is important to plan ahead, set specific goals, and actively participate in discussions and activities.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I'm doing a presentation for our cluster on the 'benefits' of attending conference. We all know the benefits as listed by PC...what were some of your personal reasons/benefits for attending conference and did it indeed benefit you to attend? Thanks for your help.

Are you having a conference in Canada this year? We aren't having them in the US anymore. We have Spring and Fall Launches and Leadership.

Absolutely, any money invested in going to National will be multiplied and returned to you within only a couple months!

It may be too late for this year but I have an awesome incentive I run to generate year round interest in conference so you get more every year.
http://www.createacashflowshow.com/inspiration-and-motivation/conference-team-incentives.htm

Becca_in_MD said:
Are you having a conference in Canada this year? We aren't having them in the US anymore. We have Spring and Fall Launches and Leadership.

Yes, we are still having Conference in August in Toronto.

Deb Bixler said:
Absolutely, any money invested in going to National will be multiplied and returned to you within only a couple months!

But ONLY if you put things into ACTION when you return. Too often, we (I'm very guilty of this) do NOT put the things we learn into action, so then it is not an investment into your business, but rather just another expense. So if you go, make sure you are willing to put a couple of things you learn into action! :) In which case, YES it is worth it. Plus they are fun and motivating.

What are some motivators for attending a conference?

There are several reasons why individuals may be motivated to attend a conference. Some common motivators include networking opportunities, gaining new knowledge and skills, staying updated on industry trends, and presenting research or projects.

How can attending a conference benefit my career?

Attending a conference can provide numerous benefits for your career. It allows you to expand your professional network, learn new skills and techniques, stay up-to-date with industry advancements, and showcase your expertise through presentations or workshops.

Are there any financial incentives for attending a conference?

Many conferences offer early bird discounts or group rates for registration, as well as travel and accommodation packages. Additionally, attending a conference can often lead to new job opportunities or promotions, which can have significant financial benefits.

What should I consider when choosing which conferences to attend?

When deciding on which conferences to attend, it is important to consider your professional goals and interests, the conference's focus and speakers, location and cost, and the potential networking opportunities and learning experiences it offers.

How can I make the most out of attending a conference?

To make the most out of attending a conference, it is important to plan ahead and set specific goals for what you want to achieve. Take advantage of networking opportunities, attend relevant sessions and workshops, and actively participate in discussions and activities. Don't forget to also follow up with new connections and continue learning and implementing what you've gained from the conference in your career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • smart2cook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • RossDeb2