• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Motivational Labels on Newletter Envelopes

In summary, my director is adding motivational quotes to the outside of her newsletters, but some of the other directors on my team don't think it's mandatory. Some of the other directors are doing the same.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I don't know how many of you physically mail out your cluster newsletter each month, but I do (my AD originally told me it is mandatory that we do this, although I have heard otherwise from other upper level directors...). A few months ago, my AD started adding lables on teh outside of the envelope in which her newsletter is mailed - labels with motivational sayings/quotes. I have really enjoyed them so I have started doing the same for my team.

I have always collected neat quotes, so I just copied all my cool motivational quotes onto a template for the avery labels. I figured I'd share them in case anyone else wants to start using them.

these are great! When reading the ones by Michael Jordan, I remembered something I learned about him...did you know he didn't even make the cut for his high school basketball team???
Amazing, huh?

chefmeg said:
these are great! When reading the ones by Michael Jordan, I remembered something I learned about him...did you know he didn't even make the cut for his high school basketball team???
Amazing, huh?

LOL - nope, I had no clue!
I keep finding great new quotes everywhere I turn. It USED to have one page of quotes-labels...I am not up to three - LOL:bugeye:

Life takes on meaning when you become motivated,
set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable
manner. --Les Brown

My Director has NEVER done a newsletter. My NED e-mails it so I guess it's okay to... I used to do a multi-page one... starting in December, I'm only doing a one-pager.

finley1991 said:
My Director has NEVER done a newsletter. My NED e-mails it so I guess it's okay to... I used to do a multi-page one... starting in December, I'm only doing a one-pager.

My AD told me when I promoted to director that one of my responsibilities was to MAIL out (not email) a newsletter to my team every month. She also insisted that I was obligated to MAIL (not email) a copy to her every month (I told her that unless she's paying for the stamp on that one, she ain't gettin it) One of my sister directors told me we are NOt obligated to do this and I have heard the same thing (not obligated) thru many many other D's , ADs and SDs. It pisses me off :mad:that my AD (who is one of those prostheletizing Christians and last I checked, it was not very Christian to lie:rolleyes:) would tell me this and create what amounts to hours worth of extra work for me....:grumpy:
Ok...rant over...

When did she promote? Sometimes people don't take the time to update themselves on the new regs. If she promoted before email (or before it was a main way for us to communicate), the only way to get out a newsletter - which we are supposed to do every month - is mail. Personally, I like getting and sending them in the mail because 1. you (or your team member) can go through and highlight their names and even use them in their Why presentation at shows and 2. people don't get much good news in the mail anymore - a lot of it is junk mail or bills.As for sending one to your upline, I've never heard that one.

cmdtrgd said:
As for sending one to your upline, I've never heard that one.

My soon to be former director asked that I send her my newsletter. I did a few times but I figured she could get the stats without that and the training was often from her upline so it wasn't giving her enough to be worth my stamp plus if you have read my comments before about HER spending on a stamp...

cmdtrgd said:
When did she promote? Sometimes people don't take the time to update themselves on the new regs. If she promoted before email (or before it was a main way for us to communicate), the only way to get out a newsletter - which we are supposed to do every month - is mail. Personally, I like getting and sending them in the mail because 1. you (or your team member) can go through and highlight their names and even use them in their Why presentation at shows and 2. people don't get much good news in the mail anymore - a lot of it is junk mail or bills.

As for sending one to your upline, I've never heard that one.

She promoted well after email came about. I like to send my newsletter to my team by mail mainly because I know how excited I am to receive mine from my AD. My DH gets upset if I file it away w/o letting him see it - LOL

do you guys have a format that you follow for your newsletter to your TEAM? I have tried to do my own and always feel it looks like I have let a Kindergartener at it....actually, a K kid could probably do a better job than I have!

Related to Motivational Labels on Newletter Envelopes

1. How can I use motivational labels on my newsletter envelopes?

Motivational labels can be used to add an extra touch of encouragement and positivity to your newsletter envelopes. You can either purchase pre-made labels or create your own using motivational quotes or phrases. Simply peel and stick the labels onto your envelopes before mailing them out.

2. Will using motivational labels on my newsletter envelopes increase engagement?

While there is no guarantee that using motivational labels will increase engagement, it can certainly catch the attention of your recipients and make them more likely to open and read your newsletter. It also adds a personal touch and shows that you care about your audience.

3. Can I customize the design of the motivational labels?

Yes, you can customize the design of your motivational labels to fit your brand or theme. You can choose from a variety of fonts, colors, and images to create a unique and eye-catching label that will stand out on your newsletter envelopes.

4. Are there any specific guidelines for using motivational labels on newsletter envelopes?

There are no specific guidelines for using motivational labels, but it's important to make sure they are not too large or cover important information on the envelope. It's also a good idea to choose labels that are weather-resistant and won't get damaged during mailing.

5. Can I use motivational labels on other marketing materials besides newsletter envelopes?

Yes, you can use motivational labels on other marketing materials such as postcards, brochures, and flyers. They can also be used for personal items like notebooks, folders, and water bottles. The possibilities are endless, so get creative and spread positivity wherever you go!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_pckrissy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_pckrissy
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates