• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mother's Day Trifle Bowl Sale- We Can Order Early

In summary, the Trifle Bowl is available for personal order at a 20% discount off the regular price. You can also order it on a show or individual order.
esavvymom
Staff member
There are alot of new consultants (and seasoned ones as well) who probably didn't realize this. But since the Mother's Day special on the Trifle is in April, WE can order it now (since it doesn't require a minimum purchase, etc).

Just enter it as a PERSONAL ORDER in P3. The item # is GU31, or you can search the category drop down (the little magnifying glass by the item code field) for the "Mother's Day Special".

The sale price is $29...but you get an ADDITIONAL 20% off, making is $23.20 before shipping and sales tax.

Just wanted to share for anyone who doesn't have a trifle bowl, or may want extra's for gifts. :)

You can of course wait until April, and order it on a show or individual order to get the incentive points, and just get the 20% back as commission.

Thanks I have a booth in April that I wanted to showcase this at - perfect! Mara

Why are the guest specials on a personal order listed as zero? Can we get them for zero?

Not sure what you're referring to turtle15. Do you mean why are the items listed as $0.00? The reason is that as consultants, we are eligible for the guest special in the month prior to when it's available to guests, but we still have to meet the same requirement. For example, in March, we can get the Bamboo Spoon set for free, but you must submit a personal order totaling $60 to qualify.

There are some charter host specials that show up as 0 too, but those are for your first 4 hosts. Mara

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I've been wanting one for a while so I just ordered mine!!

NooraK said:
Not sure what you're referring to turtle15. Do you mean why are the items listed as $0.00? The reason is that as consultants, we are eligible for the guest special in the month prior to when it's available to guests, but we still have to meet the same requirement. For example, in March, we can get the Bamboo Spoon set for free, but you must submit a personal order totaling $60 to qualify.

Ok - that is what I thought. Just double checking! Thanks!

Thanks so much, I never knew that! And have been waiting to get a trifle bowl - pretty sad when I have to borrow from my sis for some shows!

Thanks Bobbi,
this is the kind of thing I wish our directors would let us know about! there are so many things i don't know, i love this site!

I must be doing something wrong! I am ordering this as an Individual Order? Is that correct or should I be doing it as something else? It's not showing me as a consultant so I'm not getting my 20% off....I'm confused! This is the first time I've tried doing this :)

alc1004 said:
I must be doing something wrong! I am ordering this as an Individual Order? Is that correct or should I be doing it as something else? It's not showing me as a consultant so I'm not getting my 20% off....I'm confused! This is the first time I've tried doing this :)

Enter it as a "Non-Commission" order...then select the Order Type as "Personal Order". You will then see your 20% discount. Just be sure you enter the Special Item Code for the Trifle bowl to get the sale price too. (GU31)

Individual Order would be for a customer.

Question ... since April is "kit enhancement" month where we can order supplies for 40% off, would we be able to get the Trifle Bowl at a 40% discount off the special "mother's day" price????

Good question... somehow, I don't think the Guest Special and Host Special codes will be available to use when you create a KE order in P3. You can create one and see if it works.

I just tried doing that, and it did come up with the special price, plus the 40% discount. Darn it!! I just ordered it too. Oh well ... live and learn!!!:cry:

I just tried it and a red dot came up. It says that "Item GU431 cannot be used for the Kit Enhancements type."

The trifle bowl ordered under a kit enhancement (in April) would be starting at the regular price:

$39.50 - $15.8 (40% off) = $23.70 + shipping and tax

If you ordered it on a personal order at the guest special price:

$29 - $5.80 (20% discount) = $23.20 + shipping and tax

Both types of orders are non-commissionable. The personal order is the only way to get it before April and it's less.

Last edited:
Thanks for the information! I just placed my order. I have been dying to make some of these beautiful desserts I keep seeing that are made in the Trifle bowl! I have a Mexican theme show in April and might try the new dessert to take with me!

1. Can I order the Mother's Day Trifle Bowl sale items early?

Yes, you can order the Mother's Day Trifle Bowl sale items early. In fact, we encourage our customers to order early to ensure the item is in stock and arrives in time for Mother's Day.

2. What is included in the Mother's Day Trifle Bowl sale?

The Mother's Day Trifle Bowl sale includes a trifle bowl, a mix for a delicious trifle dessert, and a special recipe card. The specific items may vary each year, but they will always be perfect for creating a beautiful and tasty trifle dessert for Mother's Day.

3. Can I customize the trifle bowl or dessert mix for the Mother's Day sale?

No, the trifle bowls and dessert mixes for our Mother's Day sale are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we do offer a variety of other products that can be personalized for a special touch.

4. Can I order multiple trifle bowls for the Mother's Day sale?

Yes, you can order multiple trifle bowls for the Mother's Day sale. Our website allows you to select the quantity you would like to purchase. Keep in mind that these items are limited edition and may sell out quickly, so we recommend ordering early to ensure you get the desired amount.

5. Can I have the Mother's Day trifle bowl shipped directly to my mom?

Yes, you can have the Mother's Day trifle bowl shipped directly to your mom. During the checkout process, you can enter your mom's shipping address and we will send the item directly to her. You can even include a personalized message to make it extra special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
grins88
  • 3girls