• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! GU31 Trifle Bowl Not Showing Up in P3

In summary, the $29 trifle bowl is not showing up in my P3. I went to put in an order as I have a catalog party open until the 9th and I can't! It is weird too as HO usually has all those monthly specials in P3 way before the end of the month. Anyone have the GU31 in case it is on my end and not theirs?I'm sure you did already, but double check the date of your show. Are you getting a
pampered1224
Silver Member
GU31 - the $29 trifle bowl is not showing up in my P3. I went to put in an order as I have a catalog party open until the 9th and I can't! It is weird too as HO usually has all those monthly specials in P3 way before the end of the month. Anyone have the GU31 in case it is on my end and not theirs?

I'm sure you did already, but double check the date of your show. Are you getting a red dot next to the item? Check the Finalize tab to see what it says.

i have the same issue on an order i started entering. I'm hoping its just because its not really april yet.

I'm having the same problem too.

Well since it isn't April, sheesh. Let us know if it clears itself up come April :)

I'm getting a message saying it cannot be used for the Cooking Show type. Is this special only for individual orders?

I just tried it again & it won't take it. I sent out a small show but didn't need it though.

Thank goodness then that I am not the only one! I deleted both parties this morning and tried a Manual Update from Consultant Corner. Reset up one of the parties and still no GU31. And today is April 1. So I e-mailed Tech Support to find out what is going on. If and when I hear from them, I will pass it on that others are not seeing the GU31 either. Thank you!!!

It shows up on our PWS, so I wonder what happens when people choose it from there and we transfer it into P3?

I ordered it Tues. night (3/30) as GU31 on my personal non-commission order. It went through.

Chris,
That is too weird! I just added a non-commissioned personal order and sure enough, there it is! Now why will it not appear on a regular cooking show? Now I gotta see what tech support says. Is there something we are missing about who can order the bowl? I thought it was open to anyone. "Note: The Mother’s Day Special is available for customer purchase through April Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders (electronic, mail),
online orders and Wedding Registries. To qualify for the Mother’s Day Special, Shows must be held April 1–30 and submitted to the Home Office no later than midnight CT on May 15, 2010.
To purchase the Mother’s Day Special, you must write the special item number in the “specials” section of the sales receipt. Shows/orders must be received by midnight CT on April 30 to
guarantee delivery by May 8, 2010. For use and reproduction by Pampered Chef® Consultants only."
I do not see anything here that limits who can buy it so...

E-mail Tech Support at the HO to let them know. The more people who do, the faster they will react.

I just placed an order for the Guest Special Trifle on PP as a personal order. The item didn't show up when I did a search (even though my PP+ had just run the update) but when I keyed the item number in (Thanks to you guys for having it in your posts!) it went through and I was able to submit. I have a trifle but have been asked to donate a basket for a silent auction so I decided I would do something in the trifle.

Mine is listed in P3 when I search for a product. No red dot either.

Good Keith! Yeah - I got an e-mail from Tech support yesterday and they had to post an update. I popped in under another thread here titled Update! When you opened P3 yesterday or today, there was an update. That was it. They said they did see the problem so it was not our imagination! (I would have felt really stupid if they had not found it too!) There are several "flags" on each product that need to be set to allow them to appear in each of the ordering systems. Non-commission, supply, kit enhancement, show, etc. They did not set it properly so it would appear in the show ordering system.

1. Why is my GU31 Trifle Bowl not showing up in P3?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure that you are using the correct product code when searching for the trifle bowl. Also, check to see if the trifle bowl is currently out of stock or on backorder. If it is, it will not appear in P3 until it is back in stock. Lastly, double check that you are searching in the correct category for the trifle bowl.

2. Can I order the GU31 Trifle Bowl through P3?

Yes, you can order the trifle bowl through P3. Simply search for the product using the correct product code and add it to your cart like any other product.

3. Is the GU31 Trifle Bowl available for purchase in Canada?

Unfortunately, the GU31 Trifle Bowl is currently only available for purchase in the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. How do I add the GU31 Trifle Bowl to my wishlist in P3?

To add the trifle bowl to your wishlist, search for the product using the correct product code and click on the heart icon next to the product. This will add it to your wishlist for future reference.

5. Can I track my order for the GU31 Trifle Bowl in P3?

Yes, you can track your order for the trifle bowl in P3. Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number that you can enter into the "Track My Order" section in P3 to see the status of your delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AFWife34
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cookinthehouse