• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mothers Day/Fathers Day Specials

In summary, the current specials for Mother's Day/Father's Day include a deluxe cookware set, personalized cutting board, bread baking kit, grilling tool set, and baking gift basket. These gifts can also be personalized with custom messages or names. They are currently available and will be until the end of the month, with a 10% discount for orders over $50 using the promo code "MOMDAD10" at checkout. Shipping is available to any address within the United States.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I just checked my PWS and the market tote specials are up ... but only if I'm not logged in as a guest on my host's show.

I was going to send it to her ... but it looks like it's not available to her guests.

Is that correct or not? And if so, can we assume May show guests can't order the grill items either?

Anyone can get the totes. And yes, the fathers day specials are for all customers too.

I can't find them on my PWS yet either, which is a bummer because I wanted to point people there right away.

I hope they fix it tomorrow.

Thanks. A friend wants to order them ... and I would prefer my host to get credit.

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It is correct that the market tote specials are only available for customers who are not logged in as guests on a host's show. This is to ensure that the host receives the appropriate credit for the sale. As for the grill items, they are also only available for purchase by customers who are not logged in as guests on a show. However, guests can still earn host rewards on their purchases, so it's a win-win for everyone! I hope this clarifies things for you. Happy shopping!

What are the Mother's Day/Father's Day specials currently available?

Our current specials for Mother's Day/Father's Day include a deluxe cookware set, a personalized cutting board, a bread baking kit, a grilling tool set, and a baking gift basket.

Can I personalize the gifts for my mom/dad?

Yes, many of our Mother's Day/Father's Day specials offer personalization options. You can add a custom message or name to the cutting board, grilling tool set, and baking gift basket.

When will the Mother's Day/Father's Day specials be available?

The Mother's Day/Father's Day specials are currently available and will be until the end of the month. However, we recommend ordering early to ensure timely delivery.

Are there any discounts or promotions for the Mother's Day/Father's Day specials?

Yes, we offer a 10% discount on all Mother's Day/Father's Day orders over $50. Simply use the promo code "MOMDAD10" at checkout.

Can I have the Mother's Day/Father's Day gifts shipped directly to my mom/dad?

Yes, we offer direct shipping to any address within the United States. You can enter your mom/dad's address as the shipping address during checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• colesmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003