• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mother Daughter Brownie Troop Party

In summary, Chefgirl is hosting a mother/daughter cooking class for her daughters' Brownie Troop. She is also planning an ice cream sandwich party for the girls.
mgressaffa
Hi, everyone.

I'm hoping someone will give me some ideas. I'm hosting a mother/daughter cooking class for my daughters' Brownie Troop. We are having a slumber party afterwards, so I thought the girls could actually make all their snacks and dinner. Has anyone ever done anything like this? What recipes would you suggest? I'm in my SS3, so this is a big jump for me. YIKES!!!:eek: :eek:

you could bake mini cakes in the prep bowls, mini pizza's, cookies, cool and creamy chocolate fondue...if it were me I would do mini pizza's and the cakes in the prep bowls...then they can each make their own.

what about a sundae bar... make the brownie in the bar pan... cut and have them top with ice cream and their fav toppings.
love the mini pizza idea

Those are some great ideas. How do you make mini pizzas? Do you cut the dough, or is there something you buy that's already mini-sized?

I'd like to use a variety of our tools. I plan on making stations and just "teaching" the girls. Their moms will be there to supervise the tools. We will need lots of snack-type foods since the plan is to make everything for the night. The pizzas will be a must.

I would roll out the pre-packaged dough and cut it into four squares to make 4 pizzas and then if you wanted you could make them round or leave them square. The other option is using the PC pizza dough and making each piece individual size.

Thanks, Andrea.

What about snacky things? Do you have any suggestions there?

You are welcome, glad I could help.

You could make your own chips from tortillas, use some chips for like a ranch dip with veggies too of course (cut them up with the crinkle cutter) and then the other chips could be made into cinnamon sugar chips (you spray the tortillas with oil and sprinkle on a cin/sug mixture before you bake them...these are great with the cool n creamy fondue), you could do pretzels with any of the farmer's market seasonings...having issues coming up with what little girls might like as well as mom's.

To make quick mini-pizzas, you could also just use pita-bread (split the pocket into 2 rounds), or English Muffins. Both were popular when my girls were little. You can put pizza sauce, toppings, cheese etc out and let them make their own like an assembly line. Still bake them on the stones. I love the idea of the mini-cakes in the prep bowls - or you could just get store bought 3" cookies and let them decorate them. With either, fill your EAD with come colored icing and let them go to town!

Another sandwich idea is to use the Cut n Seal. These are like a Pizza Hot Pocket. Use squishy white bread and put one Tbsp of pizza or spaghetti sauce and a spoon of cheese in between and seal. Brush with melted butter and bake about 8 min. Kids love these!

BTW - I am doing an Ice Cream Sandwich party with a Brownie Troop here in June, which will help promote the ice-cream sandwich maker. I think it will be fun!

Thanks for all the good advice, everyone.

Chefgirl, let me know how your brownie troop party goes. How many of the sandwich makers are you going to bring? I'm wondering if I should put up stations with just my tools, or if I should borrow some from my cluster and do a class with everyone.

I'm looking for some ideas for a Mommy & Me party and I want to get the Mom's involved as well as the girls, need to know how to get Mom (host) to get orders for the party if she doesn't have a lot attending with daughters.

Mechelle
Consultant#479546

My party is Sat. night. I'll let you know how it goes. I live in Slidell, Lousiana, which was where the eye of Katrina hit. Our city is devastated and my Brownies lost their homes, school, church, etc. We had troops from around the US adopt us, so to speak. They've sent new vests and patches, games, care packages. We haven't had a meeting (too many reasons to mention here) yet this year. So we figured we'd do something special for them to get together and give them their gifts. My intention is not for selling the products, although I'll have books out to hand out. I'm sure once their homes are re-built they'll have something for me.

If I come up with any ideas to help you brainstorm how to get outside orders, I'll let you know. What are you cooking? If it's something that can be passed out later maybe you could send one to the girls who couldn't make it with a catalog and directions listing the tools you used with simple steps.

I'll think some more.

Mary

The kid's Let's Eat cookbook is great. I got if for my daughter this past Christmas. It has step-by-step instructions for things that the Mom's as well as the kid's would like.

1. What is a Mother Daughter Brownie Troop Party?

A Mother Daughter Brownie Troop Party is an event organized by Pampered Chef specifically for Brownie troops. It is a fun and interactive cooking and baking experience for mothers and daughters to bond over while learning new skills and creating delicious treats.

2. What activities are included in a Mother Daughter Brownie Troop Party?

The party typically includes a variety of hands-on activities such as baking, decorating, and cooking demonstrations led by a Pampered Chef consultant. There may also be games, crafts, and other fun activities related to the theme of the party.

3. How long does a Mother Daughter Brownie Troop Party last?

The length of the party can vary, but it typically lasts around two hours. This allows enough time for all the planned activities and for everyone to enjoy the treats they have made.

4. Can we choose the recipes for the party?

Yes, you can work with the Pampered Chef consultant to select recipes that are suitable for your group's age and skill level. There are also themed party packages available with pre-selected recipes if you prefer.

5. Is there a cost for the Mother Daughter Brownie Troop Party?

Yes, there is a cost for the party, which will vary depending on the number of participants and the package chosen. However, there are often special offers and discounts available for Brownie troops, and the party host can earn free products and discounts based on the party's sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
Replies