1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Cookie Swap/Holiday Desert Flyers anyone?

1. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

Does anyone have a fun holiday cookie swap or other dessert party flyer to share? I'm thinking of the following... It's a spinoff on an idea my director gave me.

Invite the moms of my kindergartener (with girls - a "mother/daughter" event) and the moms/daughters of another older grade (co-host)... Or just the moms.

Doing a cookie swap (of just recipes - bring your favorite).... or they could bring one or two dozen cookies just to sample, and the recipe. We could MAKE desserts (Use the cookie gun, we could use the apple/slicer/peeler thing to make the "Taffy Apple Pizza" (I would precut the pieces of the cookie, they could decorate and eat their pieces with help)... Could make 2-ingredient fudge and spritz into individual little mini cupcake papers. Maybe break the kids into 3 or 4 groups - do one easy game and a craft, one with cookie press, one with fudge decorator)? .... Anyone have an easy game/craft? lol.

I think it would be fun. But also alot of work.... Hmmmmm.

I need help with an invite.... and how would I mention that I'm interested in taking orders too tactfully? :)

Thanks!
    Susan :)

Oct 12, 2005
  2. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

Sorry I did a search after posting and found my last post on cookie swap (thank you). I guess I'm looking for some input on how it could work... I don't want to do just cookies. I'm thinking

Cookie press station
    Decorator thing filled with fudge
    Apple Taffy Pizza station - with slicer/corer thing

What is another EASY recipe that I can share - - or what type of appetizer might go with these?

Thanks!

Oct 13, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted