• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

More Than on Pampered Chef Booth at an Event?

In summary, the organizers of the two events that already have a PC consultant allowed me to participate, but I declined because I did not want to take business away from the other consultant. I will ask the other consultant for their contact information so I can discuss the possibility of having another booth at another event with them.
ChefCat
I have been looking for more vendor events I can have a booth at. I always ask if they have a PC representative at their show first. I have come across two events that already have a PC consultant but are still willing to let me participate as well. I declined but I would have loved to do these events.

Since the organizers would have let me, should I have still registered for the event? Why would the organizers allow two of the same company though?

Personally, I wouldn't do it, because I wouldn't want someone to be the second booth at an event I was already registered for.

As for why organizers allow that, who knows. Some may think the event is so large, that having two of the same booths isn't a big deal.

I also will not do an event if another PC consultant is there. I agree with Noora, I wouldn't like it if another consultant did a booth if I had already signed up.

Most organizer's don't think it is a big deal to have more than one rep from the same company. They have even tried to talk me into coming even if there was already a PC consultant there. I explained, that I did not want to take business away from them.

I will ask if I can get the contact information for the person with the booth, so I can call and see if they have any openings.

I have taken the time to explain to event organizers that in DS businesses, a booth is more about contact than about sales (typically), and if there are two or more booths from the same company, everyone loses! We are NOT like some businesses where our items may be similar to someone elses but different enough that folks will choose what they like best. We sell the exact same items, and are mainly going for the contacts! Would they have two "sham wow" booths (or whatever)...I don't think so!

I have usually been successful in changing the policy for future events if I take the time to explain why it doesn't work.

Hello there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your hesitation in participating in events where there is already a PC consultant present. While it is always great to have a variety of vendors at an event, it can be tricky when there are two representatives from the same company. In my opinion, it's always best to communicate with the organizers and the other consultant to see if there is a way to collaborate and make the event beneficial for both of you. However, if you feel like it may cause any conflicts or confusion, it's perfectly fine to decline the invitation. Ultimately, it's up to you and what you feel is best for your business. Either way, I wish you the best of luck in finding more vendor events to showcase your amazing Pampered Chef products! Keep up the great work!

1. What is the purpose of having a Pampered Chef booth at events?

The purpose of having a Pampered Chef booth at events is to showcase our high-quality kitchen products, offer live cooking demonstrations, and provide customers with the opportunity to purchase our products directly at the event.

2. What products will be available for purchase at the Pampered Chef booth?

At our Pampered Chef booth, we will have a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and serveware available for purchase. We also offer a selection of pantry items and cookbooks for those looking for recipe inspiration.

3. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts available at the Pampered Chef booth?

Yes, we often have exclusive deals and discounts available only at our Pampered Chef booth during events. This is a great opportunity for customers to save on their favorite products or try out something new at a discounted price.

4. Can I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant at the event?

Absolutely! Our events are a perfect opportunity for those interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant to learn more about our company and products, and even sign up on the spot. Our team will be available to answer any questions and guide you through the sign-up process.

5. Will there be any cooking demonstrations at the Pampered Chef booth?

Yes, we will have live cooking demonstrations at our Pampered Chef booth. Our consultants will showcase different recipes using our products, and customers will have the chance to taste and see the products in action before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
Shell Northway