• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booths and Fairs: Do I Need Help or Can I Go Solo?

Make friends with other consultants and they can watch your table while you're gone. Most of the time, organizers make sure there is only one PC booth per vendor. However, sometimes there are more than one PC booth due to the popularity of the event. Occasionally I have gone to an event with more than one PC booth, but it is usually less busy. I usually go with my recruiter or a friend who sells Avon. That way we can split the cost and take breaks. If the event is smaller, I don't usually bring help since I don't think I'll be as busy. I go by myself 99% of the time. The vendors next to me always watch my table while I'm gone
ARA in PA
First, I just love this website. Everyone is just great and there is a tremendous amount of idea and help.

I'm new to PC and have a few questions about booths/fairs...

Do organizers usually make sure that there is only on booth for each vendor - to avoid there being 3 or 4 PC booths? Have you ever been to an event where there was more than one PC booth?

Do you usually have a spouse/friend man the booth with you or how else do you handle grabbing lunch/bathroom breaks and such?

Thanks in advance!!

Welcome!

Vendors do make it one Pampered Chef person per event, at least that's been the case at all the events I've done. But you'll want to make sure that is the case, never assume!

Sometimes I will bring my DH to events, but most of the time I go alone. Make friends with other vendors and they will watch your table.

Maybe you want to split the cost of the table with another consultant, this way there are two of you and you can take breaks, walk around etc.

HTH!

I always ask if there will be another PC consultant there. Usually they will try to make sure there is only one, but they cannot always guarantee that will be the case.

I usually either go with my recruiter, or, if they will let me split the table, with a friend who sells Avon. That way we can split the price and travel costs, and take potty breaks.

But I agree with Vanessa, if you have to go alone, I am sure the vendor next door will watch your table while you take bathroom breaks, and you can just bring your lunch with you.

Last edited:
Always make sure there is not going to be more than one vendor. Most organizers try to prevent duplicate vendors, but I always ask before sigining up because I want to double check. Like someone else said never assume.

I personally like going by myself. The vendors next to me always watch my table while I am gone for a potty break or something, and I don't want to share all the potential customers with another PC consultant! I know selfish, but hey I need all of those customers! If it is a more expensive event, I usually split a table with a Home Interiors consultant I know.

Definitely check b/c I attend an event that has another PC consultant, but there are over 300 booths, I think and I do really well so I'm sure she does too.I always bring a friend who loves PC to help me at that one. I couldn't handle it by myself, but don't want the hassle of splitting leads/sales, etc. Besides, it's a great excuse for us to hang out together.As for smaller booths (with about 30 booths or so), I wouldn't bother with help since it's unlikely I'd be CRAZY busy the whole time.

What are the benefits of participating in booths/fairs as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Participating in booths/fairs allows you to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products to a large and diverse audience. It also helps you build brand awareness and potential customer base. Additionally, you can network with other vendors and potentially collaborate on future events.

How do I find booths/fairs to participate in as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are various ways to find booths/fairs to participate in, such as reaching out to local event organizers, joining vendor groups on social media, or asking fellow consultants for recommendations. You can also check the events section on the Pampered Chef website for any upcoming fairs or trade shows.

What is the cost of participating in a booth/fair as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost of participating in a booth/fair varies depending on the event. Some events may have a flat fee for vendors, while others may charge a percentage of your sales. It's important to do your research and budget accordingly to ensure a successful and profitable event.

Do I need to have inventory on hand to participate in a booth/fair as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have inventory on hand to participate in a booth/fair. However, having some products available for customers to purchase on the spot can increase your sales. You can also take orders and offer direct delivery for customers who wish to purchase products that are not available at the event.

How can I make my booth stand out at a fair as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To make your booth stand out, you can decorate it with Pampered Chef products and banners. You can also offer interactive demonstrations or samples of your products to attract potential customers. Having a friendly and inviting attitude can also help draw people to your booth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • pamperedcary
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BlessedWifeMommy