• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthly Show Schedule: Easy Bookings Q&A for Performing Artists

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I aim to do 4-5 shows per month and use various strategies such as reaching out to existing customers, networking, utilizing social media, and following up with leads to maintain a consistent monthly show schedule. By consistently promoting my business, I am able to reach my sales goals and share the benefits of hosting a show with more people.
twinkie10
Gold Member
1) How many shows do you do a month?

2) What do you do to make sure you have that monthly show schedule each month?

1) 2-4 shows - whatever my schedule will allow

2) Over book at least 4-6 shows per month, so when shows cancel, then I have the 2-4 that I wanted. And, most of those canceled shows rebook or turn into catalog shows. I also just get on the phone with all of my leads if my next 2 months aren't where I want them to be. I also book at least 2 future shows at every show and give the packets and do some host coaching right then and there, and set an appointment to call again to talk more. Setting appointments helps me a lot, esp. with people who don't book on the spot!

Excellent ideas, Cathy! I love it!

This summer I've been 5-7 shows, my largest so far. Normally I'm about 2-5 but I think I'll be able to keep it rolling now!I just keep booking until the month is over! I use sticky notes on my calendar to indicate open days that I would like to book. That way I can tell what days are open and what I want to book. Plus if I want 6 shows, I make sure I have 10 open to over book and offer a few more dates. It's also nice to be able to say "I have one date left in July!" it gives a sense of urgency.

Hello! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I typically aim to do at least 4-5 shows per month. However, this can vary depending on my availability and the demand from my customers. To ensure that I have a consistent monthly show schedule, I use a few strategies. First, I always reach out to my existing customers and offer them the opportunity to host a show and earn free products. I also make sure to network and spread the word about my business to potential new customers. Additionally, I utilize social media and host virtual parties to reach a wider audience and book more shows. Lastly, I make sure to follow up with any leads or inquiries promptly to secure more shows. I find that by consistently reaching out and promoting my business, I am able to maintain a steady schedule of shows each month. This not only helps me reach my sales goals, but also allows me to share the amazing products and benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show with more people. Thank you for your interest in my business!

1. How can I update my monthly show schedule as a performing artist?

As a performing artist, you can easily update your monthly show schedule by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the "Monthly Show Schedule" tab. From there, you can add, remove, or edit any upcoming shows. Make sure to save your changes before exiting the page.

2. Can I see my past show schedule?

Yes, you can view your past show schedule by navigating to the "Monthly Show Schedule" tab and selecting the option to view past shows. This will display a list of all your past performances, including the date, time, and location.

3. How far in advance can I schedule a show?

You can schedule shows up to 6 months in advance. This allows you to plan and organize your shows ahead of time, ensuring a consistent and successful performance schedule.

4. Is there a limit to the number of shows I can schedule in a month?

No, there is no limit to the number of shows you can schedule in a month. However, we recommend spreading out your shows to avoid burnout and to give yourself enough time to prepare for each performance.

5. Can I book multiple shows on the same day?

Yes, you can book multiple shows on the same day if you have enough time and energy to perform at each event. However, we suggest not overbooking yourself to ensure the quality of your performances and to avoid any conflicts in scheduling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake45
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • Tams
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • CAPCnewbie