• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Monthly Newsletter: Tips and Tricks for Engaging Your Audience

In summary, you can send newsletters from your PWS using a newsletter service. You can sign up for a free trial of different services or request a sample.
emiscookin
Ok, My Director (and another lady who is an Advanced Director in GA where we used to live) send out these beautiful, full color newsletter emails about the month and all the specials going on. They even include recipes at the bottom and the business opportunity and things like that. HOW IN THE HECK DO YOU DO THAT!?

I have just imported all my contacts onto my personal website, but it doesn't tell me how to send out one of those monthly newsletters to them, or how to create one! Help! Do you have to have the Premium Tools on your website cause...I purchased mine without it. :(

Oh, so you have to pay a monthly fee for email designs?

I think it's $24 a year or something in that price range. I'll have to look it up. It's SO cost effective compared to doing my own that I never think twice about it.

Yes, for those kinds of newsletters, consultants use a newsletter service. Ask your director where she gets hers. The service will email you the letter and then you input all your info and any other pertinent info you want your customers to have and then you just forward that newsletter to your customer base.

There is also tasty tidbits. Those 2 are the most popular. I agree, it's definitely worth the money!

So, it comes in an email to send to my contacts? I thought there was a way to put it on my website and send it to my contacts list through there...
I hope I can do that, cause I just inputted a TON of contacts on there because I thought your website was where you sent out those newsletters. :-/
Thanks for the info everyone. I will look into it all and ask my Director about hers. :)

emiscookin said:
So, it comes in an email to send to my contacts? I thought there was a way to put it on my website and send it to my contacts list through there...
I hope I can do that, cause I just inputted a TON of contacts on there because I thought your website was where you sent out those newsletters. :-/
Thanks for the info everyone. I will look into it all and ask my Director about hers. :)

Yes, you also have access to send emails from your PWS. The section is called "Customer Connection." Once you've imported or synced your contacts, you can choose all of them, or just certain segments (if you've marked those on your contacts), and then choose to send an email to the selected contacts. You will have various different options to choose from.

Many consultants do choose to subscribe to a newsletter service, because the PWS emails are very topic specific. What I mean is they are about just one thing: the host special, the guest special, the Fathers' Day special etc. The newsletter services will cover more things, and often add recipes as well.

I personally use Tasty Tidbits, and Joy is a member here on CS. There's even a Tasty Tidbits forum where she posts some of her flyers. With her service, you would log into her site, choose the email/newsletter you want to send, and have a choice to forward it to yourself or use a service like iContact or MailChimp or Constant Contact etc.

I am not familiar with Mike's service, but I do know many people are very happy with it.

You should be able to sign up for a free trial of any of them, or request a sample to see if it's something you want to do. I find that the minimal cost per month is worth the time I would otherwise spend (or forget to spend) in creating my own newsletter.

1. What is the purpose of the Monthly Email Newsletter?

The purpose of the Monthly Email Newsletter is to keep our customers updated on the latest products, recipes, and promotions from Pampered Chef. It is a convenient way for our customers to stay connected and informed about all things Pampered Chef.

2. How often is the Monthly Email Newsletter sent out?

The Monthly Email Newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of each month. However, there may be some months where we have special promotions or announcements that may result in an additional newsletter being sent out.

3. How do I sign up for the Monthly Email Newsletter?

You can sign up for the Monthly Email Newsletter by visiting our website and entering your email address in the designated sign-up form. You can also sign up by attending one of our in-person events and providing your email address to one of our consultants.

4. Can I customize the content I receive in the Monthly Email Newsletter?

Yes, you can customize the content you receive in the Monthly Email Newsletter by updating your preferences in your account settings. You can choose to receive specific categories of information, such as recipes or promotions, or opt-out of receiving the newsletter altogether.

5. Is the Monthly Email Newsletter free to receive?

Yes, the Monthly Email Newsletter is completely free to receive. We want to keep our customers informed and happy, so there is no cost associated with receiving our newsletter. It is just one of the many benefits of being a Pampered Chef customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • LisaFortner