• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Launching a Successful Newsletter: Building an Engaged Subscriber List

As for length, I generally send 1-2 pages, but it really depends on the topic. Some are shorter, and others are a bit longer.I think you should start fresh and reach out to those people who have given you their email if you want their participation.
StacieB
Gold Member
I would like to start a monthly newsletter. Question though. Should I send to all people that I have email addresses or should I start fresh and ask these people if they are interested in getting my newsletter? Thanks for the advice!:)

I could use some of this advice too. I really need to info about starting a newsletter as well.... such as

What seems to produce the most interest?
How long do you suggest.. I am thinking one page or maybe two?
How is the best way to deliver e-mail if free, but regular mail for some?

And I plan on sending newsletters to all the ones that gave me their e-mail in the past. They already 'gave permission' to e-mail them.

Any other info that is helpful?

I subscribe to By Request for my newsletter. It's so much easier than doing it yourself! They have a disclaimer at the bottom that says "you recieved this because you were a guest, past host, etc..."

StacieB said:
Should I send to all people that I have email addresses or should I start fresh and ask these people if they are interested in getting my newsletter? Thanks for the advice!:)

Just mail the newsletter. Be sure to include a line at the bottom (in very tiny print ;) ) to let them know that they can be removed from your email list by just asking. Also (in much bigger print), encourage them to forward your newsletter to their friends.

Good luck!

I agree - just send it to those you have email addresses for - most people won't include their email address if they don't want someone to have it. Also make sure and BCC (blind carbon copy) your email addresses so you maintain their privacy as well. I write my own newsletter monthly (nothing fancy) and include a recipe as well and have many who compliment me on it.

How do you BCC? Have never done that before!! Thanks!

It's an option in your email program. Sometimes it's hidden, and you need to display it. Check the help for your particular program.

1. How often should I send out my newsletter?

The frequency of your newsletter will depend on your target audience and the type of content you will be sharing. Generally, it is recommended to send out newsletters on a monthly or bi-weekly basis to keep your subscribers engaged without overwhelming them with too many emails.

2. What type of content should I include in my newsletter?

Your newsletter should include a mix of informative and promotional content. This could include new product announcements, tips and tricks, recipes, customer testimonials, and special offers. Make sure to also include visually appealing images and use a consistent brand voice throughout.

3. How can I grow my newsletter subscriber list?

There are several ways you can grow your newsletter subscriber list. You can include a sign-up form on your website, promote it on your social media channels, offer incentives for signing up, and ask your existing subscribers to share it with their friends and family.

4. How do I measure the success of my newsletter?

To measure the success of your newsletter, you can track metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates. These will give you an idea of how engaged your subscribers are with your content and if your newsletter is driving any sales or actions.

5. Can I personalize my newsletter for different segments of my audience?

Yes, you can use email marketing tools to segment your audience and send personalized newsletters to different groups based on their interests, purchase history, or other demographics. This can increase the relevance of your newsletter and improve engagement with your subscribers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • blueikaos