• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mom's Get Together at 8:00 A.m.

In summary, the conversation is about a Middle School mom's get-together in December and the speaker is looking for a PC recipe to bring to the event. Two options suggested are the Spinach and Artichoke Dip and the Buffalo Chicken Dip, both of which can be easily prepared and transported as they can be cooked in the microwave. Recipes and instructions are provided for both options.
mom4angela
We are having a Middle School mom's get together the first part of December. None of these ladies have hosted a show with me and I would LOVE to have one of them at least do it. What would you suggest I make to bring that is a PC to die for recipe? Remember now, this is NOT at my home, so will need to bring it or cook it there.... thanks.

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares and Cinnamon Bites

One great option for a PC recipe to bring to the Middle School mom's get-together could be the Spinach and Artichoke Dip. Not only is it a crowd-pleaser, but it's also easy to transport and can be cooked in the microwave at the event. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese- 1/2 cup mayonnaise- 1/2 cup sour cream- 1 garlic clove, minced- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes- Salt and pepper, to tasteInstructions:1. In a medium bowl, mix together the spinach, artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.2. Transfer the mixture to a microwave-safe dish and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes, or until heated through.3. Serve with your choice of crackers, chips, or bread.Another option could be the Buffalo Chicken Dip. It's a delicious and easy appetizer that can also be cooked in the microwave. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened- 1 cup ranch dressing- 3/4 cup hot sauce- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken- Tortilla chips, for servingInstructions:1. In a microwave-safe bowl, mix together the cream cheese, ranch dressing, and hot sauce until well combined.2. Stir in the shredded cheddar cheese and shredded chicken.3. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes, or until heated through.4. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.Both of these recipes are easy to make and transport, and are sure to impress your fellow Middle School moms. Good luck and happy cooking!

Related to Mom's Get Together at 8:00 A.m.

1. What is a "Mom's Get Together at 8:00 A.m."?

A "Mom's Get Together at 8:00 A.m." is a virtual or in-person event organized by Pampered Chef specifically for moms to come together, socialize, and learn about cooking and kitchen products.

2. Who can attend a "Mom's Get Together at 8:00 A.m."?

Anyone who identifies as a mom or is responsible for meal preparation in their household is welcome to attend a "Mom's Get Together at 8:00 A.m." event.

3. What can I expect at a "Mom's Get Together at 8:00 A.m."?

At a "Mom's Get Together at 8:00 A.m.", you can expect to socialize with other moms, learn new recipes and cooking tips, and see demonstrations of Pampered Chef products. There may also be opportunities to purchase products at a discounted rate.

4. How do I register for a "Mom's Get Together at 8:00 A.m."?

You can register for a "Mom's Get Together at 8:00 A.m." event by visiting our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Registration may require a small fee to cover materials and supplies.

5. Can I host a "Mom's Get Together at 8:00 A.m." at my home?

Yes, you can host a "Mom's Get Together at 8:00 A.m." at your home. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time, and they will provide you with all the necessary details and materials for hosting a successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooknjess
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies