• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Momma Joy and Desi Home: Praise God!

In summary, Lisa's family received great news that their mother has finally arrived back home after being in hospital for a lengthy period of time. However, they are still struggling with her condition and requests for prayer are still needed.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I just got an email from Momma Joy, they are home!!! Praise God, she's got a long road still ahead of her, but they are home and she's settling in and is MUCH more comfortable at home. She's so happy to be home, Desi hasn't spoke since in hospital, now she's talking as much as she can.

Praise God!!

Now just need continued prayer for strength and healing!

Thanks so much,

Lisa

Wow! Great news Lisa!It's funny, I always see your userid of Chef Bear and then see you talk about Momma Joy and always think "Momma Bear".

She is healed...now her body just needs to line up with our faith and our prayers. "By His stripes we ARE healed"...

Praise the Lord that she is on her way to better health!!!

Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!

I must have missed the original thread about Desi....off to search for it! Thank God for her healing~prayer is so powerful!

That is such wonderful blessed news - continued prayers ^j^

Well she's back in hospital......Ok prayer warriors, we need more prayers.....

She's back in hospital, and she's not as bad as she was before, but they took her back to Danville not local hospital.

She's just not doing well and she's moaning and in pain and Momma Joy is a mess.

She confessed to me, she feels like a failure as a mom, her baby is in pain and she can't help her and docs/residents just say, well she's non comunicative, how do we really know she's not just moaning to moan. I was shocked and appalled. That one angel nurse is trying to keep Joy sane and trying to help what she can.

I know how badly it hurts when your child is in pain and you can't help we've had our own Molly dolly in hospital when she was a baby and couldn't talk, but we KNEW she was in pain, at least we had great docs, terrible residents, but good docs.

Momma Joy's not sleeping, as Dez is up most nights crying and then sleeps during day, but with everyone going in and out of room, Momma Joy really can't get rest.

So we need lots of prayers again/still for them.

Also, prayer for my sisters neighbor Bob, who was out shoveling his driveway yesterday and was hit by a car and has a badly broken leg, 2 punctured lungs, broken ribs, and a tracheotomy. He generally lives by himself, he's a loner, but now he's going to have to lean on people for help.

THanks again,

Lisa

Wow, what a tough start to the year for all of them. I'll try to keep thinking and praying for them today.

Just got another update..........They are hoping to come home over the weekend!!!!!!!! They are upping Desi's G-tube feeds and decreasing the TPN feeds, changing meds, and trying to control the spasticity.

Please pray that they can come home!!!!!!

Thanks for the prayers,

Lisa

Related to Momma Joy and Desi Home: Praise God!

1. What is the purpose of "Momma Joy and Desi Home: Praise God!"?

The purpose of "Momma Joy and Desi Home: Praise God!" is to provide a collection of easy and delicious recipes that are inspired by faith and family. It celebrates the joy of cooking and the importance of gratitude and praise to God in our daily lives.

2. Who is the author of "Momma Joy and Desi Home: Praise God!"?

The author of "Momma Joy and Desi Home: Praise God!" is Joy Pershall, a Pampered Chef consultant and mother of two. She is passionate about cooking and sharing her love for God and family through her recipes.

3. Are the recipes in "Momma Joy and Desi Home: Praise God!" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, the recipes in "Momma Joy and Desi Home: Praise God!" can be easily modified to accommodate different dietary restrictions. Many of the recipes are naturally gluten-free and can be made vegetarian or vegan with simple substitutions.

4. What types of recipes can be found in "Momma Joy and Desi Home: Praise God!"?

"Momma Joy and Desi Home: Praise God!" offers a variety of recipes, including main dishes, sides, desserts, and more. You'll find family favorites like chicken parmesan and pot roast, as well as unique dishes like pineapple salsa and pumpkin spice muffins.

5. Can I purchase "Momma Joy and Desi Home: Praise God!" outside of Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Momma Joy and Desi Home: Praise God!" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on their website. It can also be found on Amazon and other online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Lisa/ChefBear