• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Desi Update, Not Good News........

, in summary, Desi has been having good days and bad days, but more good then bad and now this. Her lungs are filling with fluid, as is her left side. The pain management is non-existent and she is trying to pull all of her tubes out. She also has some abd. drains. Tomorrow they are putting a chest tube in to drain her lungs. Hospice was called today, supposedly to help with pain control. However, she has a private nurse for the night so Joy can get some sleep. They don't even want her in the room with Desi tonight.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
She's been having good days and bad days, but more good then bad and now this...........

Desi has taken another turn for the worse and Joy is really done in. Her lungs are filling with fluid, as is her left side. The pain management is non-existent and she is trying to pull all of her tubes out. She also has some abd. drains. Tomorrow they are putting a chest tube in to drain her lungs. Doesn't sound good to me. Hospice was called today, supposedly to help with pain control.........
She has a private nurse for the night so Joy can get some sleep....out in the family room........they don't even want her in the room with Desi tonight.

I'm just praying for God's will and everyone's strength to accept his will over this entire situation.

Hugs and love,

Lisa

Oh Lisa, how heartbreaking. I am so sorry to hear that Desi and her family (and your family) are faced with this challenge.

May God Bless you and keep you close during this time.

Please keep us posted.

Prayers & Hugs are being sent your way!

I just prayed a special prayer for baby Desi.

Prayers being said here.

Not sure if I missed it on one of the other threads, but how old is Desi?

I went back to the original thread but cannot find her age there.

I will be praying.

Hi all
Desi is 17, but her mind she's about 7-8, she's such a precious child. I'm so thankful she was able to go to her sister Ashley's wedding at end of Oct. and she was so beautiful in her sunflower dress!! She's not supposed to be able to move her wheelchair once it's locked, she was so excited when the dancing was going on, she was actually moving her wheelchair onto the dance floor. She just kept saying "Ashley so pretty".

She's still hanging on and fighting, so I'm just asking God Mercy and will on her and with the family. Momma Joy is a wreck, as I would also be.

Hugs to all,

Lisa

Related to Desi Update, Not Good News........

1. What is "Desi Update, Not Good News........"?

"Desi Update, Not Good News........" is an update from Pampered Chef about changes or updates related to our products, services, or company policies.

2. How often is "Desi Update, Not Good News........" sent out?

"Desi Update, Not Good News........" is typically sent out once a month or as needed to keep our customers and consultants informed.

3. How can I subscribe to "Desi Update, Not Good News........"?

You can subscribe to "Desi Update, Not Good News........" by visiting our website and clicking on the "Subscribe" button on our homepage. You can also subscribe through your consultant's website or by contacting our customer service team.

4. Can I unsubscribe from "Desi Update, Not Good News........"?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from "Desi Update, Not Good News........" at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. You can also contact our customer service team to be removed from the mailing list.

5. How can I ensure that I receive "Desi Update, Not Good News........" in my inbox?

To ensure that "Desi Update, Not Good News........" emails are delivered to your inbox, please add our email address to your contacts or safe senders list. You can also regularly check your spam or junk folder to make sure our emails are not being filtered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • raebates