• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mock Berry Mojito & Lime Cooler?

In summary, to make the Mock Berry Mojito & Lime Cooler, you will need fresh berries, mint leaves, lime, lemon-lime soda, sparkling water, ice, and optionally honey or agave nectar. You can use frozen berries instead of fresh, but make sure to thaw them first and adjust sweetness accordingly. To muddle the berries and mint, gently press them with a muddler or spoon. The mocktail can be made ahead of time, but muddle the berries and mint just before serving for fresher flavor. You can also turn this into a cocktail by adding alcohol and using the muddled ingredients as a garnish.
Kathytnt
I don't have the family size quick stir yet - just the small one - ANyone have the recipe??

And what about the lime coolers??

No One has these recipes????

There are a bunch of Quick Stir recipes in the files section on here. YOu may could find it in them.

All the recipes from the use and care slips can be found on PC website.

Mock Berry Mojitos
Ingredients:
3 cups (750 mL) water, divided
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) sugar
2 cups (500 mL) fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
2 cups (500 mL) strawberry or raspberry sherbet
1 cup (250 mL) lime juice (about 7-8 limes)
8 cups (2 L) club soda, chilled
Lime slices and mint sprigs for garnish (optional)

Directions:
1. Combine 2 cups (500 mL) of the water and sugar in Large Micro-Cooker®. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 4-6 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Stir in mint leaves; let stand 5 minutes.

2. Combine sherbet, remaining water and lime juice in Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher. Carefully pour sugar mixture into pitcher, straining mixture through small holes of micro-cooker lid (discard mint leaves). Cover; plunge until well mixed. Add club soda to pitcher; stir gently with plunger.

3. Pour mojitos into ice-filled glasses. Garnish with lime slices and mint sprigs, if desired.

Yield: 14 cups (20 servings)

Nutrients per serving: (3/4 cup): Calories 90, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 25 mg, Fiber 0 g

What goes with Mojitos?Alright, you guys have me craaaaaaaaaving a mojito here at work. So, if I were to create a theme show to accompany a standard mojito (alot of my friends dont go for the fruity drinks), what would be a good recipe to go with it???????

Related to Mock Berry Mojito & Lime Cooler?

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Mock Berry Mojito & Lime Cooler?

To make the Mock Berry Mojito & Lime Cooler, you will need:

• 1 cup fresh berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries)
  • 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
  • 1 lime, cut into wedges
  • 2 cups lemon-lime soda
  • 2 cups sparkling water
  • Ice

Optional: 1-2 tablespoons of honey or agave nectar for added sweetness.

2. Can I use frozen berries instead of fresh for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen berries instead of fresh for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them before using and you may need to adjust the amount of honey or agave nectar for added sweetness.

3. How do I muddle the berries and mint?

To muddle the berries and mint, gently press down on them with a muddler or the back of a spoon in a mixing glass or pitcher. This will release the flavors and juices without completely crushing the ingredients.

4. Can I make this mocktail ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Mock Berry Mojito & Lime Cooler ahead of time. However, to keep the flavors fresh, it is best to muddle the berries and mint just before serving. You can also mix all of the ingredients together in a large pitcher and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours before serving.

5. Can I make this recipe into a cocktail by adding alcohol?

Yes, you can easily turn this mocktail into a cocktail by adding a shot of your favorite alcohol such as rum or vodka. Just be sure to adjust the amount of soda and sparkling water accordingly. You can also use the muddled berries and mint as a garnish for the cocktail.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • myinnerchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
soinlove808
  • Jennie50