• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mistaken Orders and Unanswered Complaints

In summary, a woman made mistakes on my website and three orders were mistakenly placed as individual orders. The orders were cancelled and the customer was e-mailed confirmation. Today, the third order out for delivery arrived. The customer called HO and was told by the very nice lady on the phone that she was very sorry, that she doesn't understand why it wasn't taken care of and suggested that she file a complaint with the supervisor. The customer was transferred and left a message. The customer then called me and told me that when the box comes to not open it, as HO had not cancelled it as I had originally told her that they had. I had to call her again and tell her that HO failed to follow through and now
mandydollie
Ok, so I'm doing this fundraiser and I had a gal, actually three who mistakingly put their orders in as individual orders on my website. No big deal, called HO and got them cancelled. Got e-mail confirmation that all three had been cancelled.... Today, I check my website and see that the third order(which I have e-mail confirmation that the Solution Center rep had cancelled) is out for delivery!!!!

WOW!!! Called HO to vent and was told by the very nice lady on the phone that she was very sorry, that she doesn't understand why it wasn't taken care of and suggested that I file a complaint with the supervisor. So, she transferred me and I had to leave a message. Then had to call the customer and tell her that when the box comes to not open it, as HO had not cancelled it as I had originally told her that they had. She understood and said that when they come and pick up the box, that she would call me and have me handle the order so that it gets entered correctly.

Now tell me, how stupid do I look... Call her first and explain that we will need to cancel her order and have her re-order from the website in the correct spot, she understands and feels bad for doing it wrong. Now, I have to call her again and tell her that HO failed to follow through and now the prodcuts will arrive on her door today and she will again have to re-order from me.

GRRRRRRRR

I'll be anxious to see if the solution center supervisor calls me back and what will actually be done. At least I have the 2 e-mails telling me that HO was going to cancel the orders. :mad:

I'm sorry Amanda! I hate it when I look like I don't know what I'm talking about! Keep us updated please.

By the way, when are you getting married?

Wedding is February 10th

I wish our websites were more user friendly so this crap didn't happen.

In my experiences, the supervisors are very responsive--I've left voicemails for them and they called me back--so hopefully this will get straightened out for you!

I had this to me also. I don't understand why HO can't fix these orders on their computers - i.e. just move the orders into the party/fundraiser instead of having to go through hassle of getting orders returned and re-ordered.

Hopefully this will not happen as much in the future as the PWS now have a question that comes up when someone clicks on individual order that asks them if they were invited to a show.

Hopefully everything will get straightened out. Just tell your customer "computer error". :p

All is fine... HO called and apologized for the error and I actually had a solution center rep call tonight to make sure that my customer wasn't completely upset and to apologize again for the error. The customer is very understanding and UPS will just pick the order back up, HO will credit her card and she said that she will re-order with me directly. :)

mandydollie said:
Wedding is February 10th

How cool! My wedding anniversary (will be 16yrs) is on Feb 9th. Excellent month for a wedding! It snowed and looked so pretty (at least while we were inside...LOL). :)

tlennhoff said:
Hopefully this will not happen as much in the future as the PWS now have a question that comes up when someone clicks on individual order that asks them if they were invited to a show.

What they need to do is switch that question to the end and put it on the page where the credit card/payment information is requested. That way they will be SURE to enter their friend's name and can avoid things like this from happening again in the future. :D

That's a good idea... If they would ask the question several times throughout the checkout process, maybe they would avoid issues like this! Maybe now with the new pop-up it will help!

Related to Mistaken Orders and Unanswered Complaints

1. What should I do if I receive a mistaken order?

If you receive a mistaken order, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct order as soon as possible.

2. Can I return an item that I mistakenly ordered?

Yes, you can return any item that you mistakenly ordered as long as it is in its original packaging and has not been used. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with the return process.

3. How long will it take for my mistaken order to be resolved?

We strive to resolve mistaken orders as quickly as possible. The timeframe for resolution may vary depending on the specific circumstances, but our customer service team will keep you updated throughout the process.

4. What should I do if I have an unanswered complaint?

If you have an unanswered complaint, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will investigate the issue and work with you to find a resolution.

5. Can I get a refund for an unanswered complaint?

If your complaint is deemed valid, you may be eligible for a refund. Our customer service team will review the details of your complaint and determine the appropriate course of action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Intrepid_Chef