• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing My Best Friend on Her Vacation

In summary, Celeste and Carolyn are both going on vacation while Paige is stayed home with her dad. Celeste and Carolyn will be back in a few weeks, but Paige will be back in a few days.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
She's on her vacation with her dad. She'll be gone until the 15th. Makes me sad. :( I know I'll be gone & conference will help keep my mind busy, but I still miss her!

My heart goes out to all the other parents going through this. I know Celeste & Carolyn are too. Hugs!

My heart goes out to you! My DD left on Sunday for 2 1/2 weeks to Texas to visit her grandma! I miss her sooooo much! Especially when I walk past her room! It's only for 2 more weeks, I couln't imagine ever losing a child. I pray I never have to experience that!

My heart just skipped a beat. I'm sorry you'll miss your baby, but I'm so happy you'll be at conference and she's coming home!

Sorry 'bout that! I didn't even read it that way. So sorry!!! :)

Of course you didn't read it that way, silly! Don't apologize...I think that I'm just so used to bad news the past few days that I automatically ASSuMEd. Have fun at conference!

my daughter is gone too, went to Grandma's today, she'll be there till the the 19th, when I go up the Poconos to get her. She'll have a blast tho.

(((((((((((((((((Crystal)))))))))))))))))))))
I'll hug you in person next week.

I'm so scared to be away from my hubby and my babies next week. Hubby and I are going to a Bed and Breakfast tomorrow night for a day trip so I can have some connect time with him before I go. It will be good for us and good practice for them, but being away from my kids is driving me crazy :/

However... I'm glad my hubby is taking off work and spending those days - all day - on his own with the kids. While he's always a doll and appreciative, I have a feeling he may have an even better perspective on it after next week. :)

OH! and ~~~~hugs~~~~~ for Crystal!! and Carolyn!! And all the other mommies and daddies who will be away from their kids...

Biggest hugs are for Paige right now though... I can't even imagine how she's feeling right now.

Related to Missing My Best Friend on Her Vacation

1. How can I cope with missing my best friend while she's on vacation?

It's completely normal to miss your best friend when they're away on vacation. One way to cope is to stay busy by planning activities or spending time with other friends. You can also schedule regular check-ins with your best friend to stay connected during their vacation.

2. What can I do to make my best friend feel appreciated while they're on vacation?

Sending a care package or thoughtful note can make your best friend feel loved and appreciated while they're away. You can also plan a surprise welcome back party or activity for when they return.

3. Is it okay to feel jealous of my best friend's vacation?

It's natural to feel a little envious of your best friend's vacation, especially if you wish you could be there with them. However, try to focus on the positive aspects of your own life and remember that your friend will have plenty of stories to share with you when they return.

4. How can I stay connected with my best friend while they're on vacation?

Technology makes it easier than ever to stay connected with your best friend while they're on vacation. You can schedule video calls, send texts or emails, and even share photos and updates on social media.

5. What can I do to keep myself busy and distracted while my best friend is away?

There are plenty of activities you can do to keep yourself busy and distracted while your best friend is on vacation. You can pick up a new hobby, binge watch a new TV show, or plan a fun outing with other friends. You can also use this time to focus on self-care and do things that make you happy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather223
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • Intrepid_Chef