• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Customer Order Slips: Quality Control Issue?

In summary, if you accidentally misplaced a customer's order slip, you should apologize to the customer and try to locate the order information. If you cannot find it, you can still process the order by manually entering the details or seeking assistance from customer service. In the case of a damaged or unreadable order slip, you can still process the order by entering the information manually or reaching out to the customer for clarification. To prevent losing or misplacing order slips, you can create a designated storage system, use a digital system, or double-check all orders before submission. To avoid customer complaints, it is important to have a reliable system in place and communicate with customers about their orders.
yankfan24
Gold Member
I looked for another thread about this, but didn't find. Anyone having problems with the host receiving their orders and not having the guest orders included. I have a host that just got her show delivered (one that was submitted on the 16th and she's just getting it now) with a packing slip in each box, but no guest order listing. With only the 2-ply receipts now, she doesn't have copies of the guest's orders. She also doesn't have access to a computer at home. We now have to connect so she can use my copy of the orders so that she can bag up the orders for her guests. Any suggestions? Do we have a quality control check point for shipping out orders?

I had this happen to me. It was my grand opening show. I called HO and told them
I didnot get the guest order slips, but since I was the host, I did have my list.
The woman at the HO said that THIS SHOULD be reported to them. That way, they can
check on who packed that box and make sure it doesn't happen again.

They definetly want to know if this happens.

Thanks Chefgailb. I'm on it right now.

Consultants do not get them for their shows but yes call HO about this when it happens otherwise.

What I have done in the past is print the sales summary in P3 and then save it and email it to the host.

That's a good idea, Michelle. I just might start that myself.

What should I do if I accidentally misplaced a customer's order slip?

If you have misplaced a customer's order slip, the first step is to apologize to the customer for the inconvenience. Then, check your records and see if you can find the order information. If not, reach out to the customer and ask for their order details again. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance in locating the order.

Can I still process an order without the customer's order slip?

Yes, you can still process the order without the slip. As long as you have the customer's order information, such as the product names, quantities, and prices, you can enter it manually in our system. However, it is always best to have the original order slip for accuracy and record-keeping purposes.

What if the customer's order slip is damaged or unreadable?

In the case of a damaged or unreadable order slip, you can still process the order by entering the information manually. If you are unsure of any details, such as product names or prices, you can reach out to the customer for clarification. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

Is there a way to prevent losing or misplacing customer order slips?

Yes, there are a few ways to prevent losing or misplacing customer order slips. You can create a designated folder or binder to store all order slips in one place. You can also use a digital system to keep track of orders, such as our online ordering platform. Another option is to double-check all orders before submitting them to ensure you have all the necessary information.

What can I do to avoid customer complaints about missing order slips?

To avoid customer complaints about missing order slips, it is essential to have a system in place to keep track of all orders. This can include using a designated folder or binder, using a digital system, or double-checking orders before submitting them. It is also helpful to communicate with the customer about their order and provide updates on its status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shae424
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies